All reviewsgreat locationspacious apartmentgrand prixwashing machinepublic holidaycar parksecure parkingcooking facilitiesthese apartmentspublic transporthome away from homeacross the roadtramcitymelbourneunitkitchen
Reviewed March 20, 2018

So let me state that I waited until I got my bond back to post this review as I knew that if I did it the hotel would find a way to keep it.

When we arrived I approached the front desk and was met with a very unimpressive desk clerk who seemed upset that a guest had attended and ruined his afternoon.

There was smell of mould throughout the apartment and multiple holes in the walls. I’ve attached photos. We went to do a load of washing and had to clean the washing machine first as it was filthy.

The fridge was leaking on to the floor.

The floor and the seat in the lounge room had suspicious stains on them that would cause Gordon Ramsey to pull out his blue light - see photos

We went to cook dinner but after seeing that there was still potato in the potato masher and weetbix remnants in the bowls we decided to eat out.

The courtyard hadn’t been mowed or maintained in at least a couple of months and there was also cigarette butts and empty beer bottles on the ground - see photos

We went to wash some things in the sink but .... there was no plug

About a week before we arrived we sent an email requesting a baby cot for our son and they never replied. We sent another email a couple of days later and didn’t get any reply. When we arrived I saw there was no cot so I asked the unimpressed clerk if we could get one and he said he would organise one. We went back two hours later and he said he had called me but I had no missed call.....

I thought maybe I would have a shower and just calm down. I turned on the shower and was hit directly in the face by a stream of water because the head seemed not attached properly. Water was spraying everywhere! Then because water was spraying on the roof I had to endure cold water dripping on my head from the roof throughout the shower.

The only thing I can say is the apartment was a decent size but that’s all.

This costed us $180 a night. I would give this one a miss

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank GerrardR3
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

The rooms and living areas for the two bedrooms apartment are very spacious. The staff are polite. The apartment is well located.

There is what appears to be mould on the ceiling of the shower cubicle and the bathroom ceiling fan needs cleaning due to the dust hanging off the blades. The shower cubicle needs updating. Upon entry to the premises there is a musty smell. The front bedroom flywire door does not completely close. The TV is in working order and is a decent size. The phone did not work. The couches require a good vacuum (hair located on couch) and the cushions require cleaning. There was hair on a pillow and a towel.

The gym floor and the equipment needs a good clean.

The front desk attendant was polite and explained that a long term tenant was staying at the room and that is a reason for the state of the room. He explained how we could obtain a refund and we stayed at another hotel.

The room needs a complete detail.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank James T
Reviewed October 7, 2017

I have made a booking 3 months in advance with full payment and the terms were not refundable for cancellation. However, two months later, I was told that my booking was cancelled and transferred to another sister hotel due to hotel overbooked. The new hotel I got was much cheaper and the location was totally inconvenience. It is totally unacceptable arrangement.

I advice people who read this comment better not to book this hotel in advance because the booking is totally not secure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JackyL1324
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay. Unit was a very reasonable size, clean and comfortable. Close to transport, bars, shops. Was hard to find though. Secure off street parking. Would recommend to friends and would definitely stay again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Quiet , although on a busy road. We slept well

Comfortable , although a little tired

Plenty of room

OK if you’re not looking for luxury

$12 cab fare into the city