“Great breakfast, great views”
Review of Simon's Waterfront

Simon's Waterfront
Ranked #10 of 130 Restaurants in Warrnambool
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for breakfast as part of our Great Ocean Road tour. We had full cooked breakfast and one vegetarian breakfast, plus tea and coffee and it was excellent. Great value, great service and a very enjoyable visit.

Would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great coffee and muffins. You must visit this place if you come to Warrnambool ;) I will definitely come back to here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What ever happened to the customer’s always right? My girlfriend and I attempted to order one meal to share and some “side items” aka extras to have with the eggs on toast. Service was quick, but that’s what you’d expect when the eggs aren’t even cooked properly. Also, they came with 2 dishes of the same main and not one, consequently charging us an extra $11. When we told the waiters that they had the order wrong, they proceeded to convince us we were wrong and that the “food will just go in the bin so you may as well eat it.” It’s clear that there’s a customer service issue, where the waiters are inexperienced with dealing with their mistakes.

1  Thank Darian H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a wonderful establishment, it was a little hard to find as GPS kept giving us different directions! However, easy once you know it’s at the Surf Life Saving Club.
Had a beautiful breakfast though! Those sous Vide poached eggs were on another level! Sooo delish! Cocktail truss tomatoes were the sweetest we’ve had- and the pork sausage tasted homemade (was it? It was the best I’ve had!) such a delightful experience on a gorgeous sunny morning overlooking a postcard view. The iced chocolates were top notch and the iced coffee great but could do with being a tad sweeter.
Staff were very friendly and accommodating and service was super fast with meals being delivered at lightning speed to fill our hungry tummy’s ☺️
Thank you!

1  Thank australianroadtrip
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

With all the travel I do these days, a good brekky is very important as it helps sustain me through the day.
Great scrambled eggs, best bacon I’ve had in a long time, and even the thinly sliced sourdough was toasted to perfection.
Coffee was a little average (allergies means I’m a soy latte drinker), but otherwise very nice indeed!