“Brilliant authentic Italian cuisine”

La Scarpetta Trattoria
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We had an excellent night dining in the beautiful surrounds of La Scarpetta. The food was delicious - entree of arancini spot on, followed by homemade pasta cooked perfectly and followed by tiramisu (one of the best I've ever had). We had been disappointed the night before at an upmarket and overpriced Yallingup restaurant, but was pleasantly surprised when we arrived to find the food was reasonably priced, especially for the region, and the quality of the food was great. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank addy2013

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Lovely atmosphere and good food. It was a busy Tuesday night and not enough staff . However the two wait persons did very well concidering.
Unfortunately, would not go back due to the exorbitant wine prices. $58 for an average bottle which we bought at the cellar door for $20 is over the top.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

The food was very good although I thought the menu was uninspiring. I may be biased as there are so many Italian restaurants in London... The service was very good and they carry a good selection of local wines. The bill was surprisingly expensive but I think that was the wine!

Reviewed March 23, 2017

I fell in love with the interior and exterior of this place and I love Italian so it was a no brainer for me! Had the Arancini di riso and Calamari to start.. both delicious. Had the Orecchiette alla campidanese and Eye fillet for main. Pasta was fresh and well cooked, had to add a fair bit of salt and If I could pick again, I would prob choose something different, however the Eye fillet was exceptional!! Perfectly cooked and the potatoes and sauce were amazing!! Would go back just for the steak!!

Reviewed March 17, 2017

We ate here with another couple to celebrate their anniversary and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The service from Veronique (sp?) was excellent. Prices are about average for the area, the only really expensive meal being the steak @$40.