“Late dinner for kids”

The greenroom burger bar
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing haloumi burger here after 8pm on a Saturday night with kids meals and a burger for my friend and I can’t say enough how delicious and satisfying all the food was. Nuggets and fish in kids meals were fair size and delicious, but my massive burger with house made haloumi, huge mushrooms and onion rings were just amazing. We’ll be back!

2  Thank SouthWestChan

Reviewed January 21, 2018

After a walk around Margaret River, we stopped here and bought the nicest cup of tea and slice of cake. My companions had large fries and burgers. We sat out front and watched the world go by. We were served by a very helpful lady who was happy to give valuable information about the area. Would recommend this little cafe as an option to the busy more pricey places.

1  Thank fredasniece
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch and were very impressed by the friendly efficient service. Delicious burgers and amazing chicken salad (daily special). Excellent value for money and extensive menu.

1  Thank val223
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

We called in to grab some fish and chips to take to the park and were so pleasantly surprised. Basic fish and chips for $10 fed my husband and I and our three year old. The fish was so lovely and fresh and the batter nice and light. The chips were fantastically crunchy and yummy with the aioli. Good on guys!

1  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner come to the green room every time we come to Margaret River. The beef burger with the lot is so yummy and the chips are always fresh and crunchy. Also love the gravy that you can buy in tubs. Couldn’t recommend highly enough.

1  Thank Alice W