Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
View deal
Hotels.comUS$125
CheapTicketsUS$125
TravelocityUS$125
Orbitz.comUS$125
TripadvisorUS$125
eDreams
All reviews spa room pleasant stay the main street good size short walk into town one bedroom apartment large bathroom villa accommodation kitchenette tennis dust furnishings cape
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2020 via mobile

I booked a disability accessible room. However it wasn’t disability accessible. There was no ACROD parking, with a step up the gutter from the car spaces to the footpath. The main door didn’t open fully so my wheel chair had to stay outside the room to be charged and the bathroom door didn’t open fully as the towel rails were placed right behind it. The toilet seat was broken and constantly moved. The bathroom was designed to be disability accessible but none of it actually was. Wouldn’t recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2020 via mobile

We booked one of the villas . Heaps of room for all . Little old in places but over all very good .
The Margaret river resort is a short walk into town if you enjoy a bit of exercise. The Rivers is attached to the complex that serves great food and and good music on weekends in the beer garden .
Garden areas nice and green and peaceful.
You can also exit the property from the back road too .
The only gripe would be the amount of dust in our room .
Aircon filters blocked solid with dust, window slat covered . When we sat down a cloud of dust arose . The cleaning staff need to address this , many sneezes during our stay due to my wife is allergic too dust .

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ratio399
Reviewed November 9, 2020 via mobile

Thank you for the 3 days we just spent at your resort. Was a great way to celebrate an early wedding anniversary. Just nice to go away for a few days because it’s been a strange year. Spending a few days south and indulging in all the Cape to Cape region has to offer was much needed. Your spa suites are comfortable, clean and spacious. Very good value for money at $430 for 3 nights you can’t beat that. We will be back. It was a shame You Am I and Tex Perkins had to cancel on Friday and Sunday nights. Unfortunately circumstances beyond anyone’s control. Such a great venue for live music and listening to Martin Lee Cropper was a treat, abs a nice way to round off a great weekend. Thanks once again and your staff are great

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2020 via mobile

I could not get accommodation elsewhere as places were booked so I went to bookings.com and checked out the trip adviser reviews and booked myself and my family in and am very happy I did so what a charming and lovely place I would definitely stay here again its lovely rhe Gardens the setting the hotel really no bad feelings from thoroughly happy

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2020

We stayed in an apartment with a kitchenette which was upstairs down the back of the property. The room and furnishings were quite dated, but clean, spacious and comfortable. Our friends had the same style apartment 2 doors down from us which had been modernized. Fantastic meals at the bar and good drink specials over the weekend. Great atmosphere and service. Easy walk into town.

Date of stay: August 2020