Great hotel, convenient location, clean and comfortable room with ensuite. Reasonably priced.
Great courtyard. Within walking distance of shops, restaurants etc. Sean was very friendly and helpful. Just one issue, we were under the impression that this hotel was "on the edge of the forest". Seems like the forest behind the hotel is now being built on and the main road by the hotel is very noisy with large trucks. Otherwise, good value for money.
Brenda and Don, BC, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Adamson’s Riverside we make every effort to ensure our guest’s stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. As soon as you arrive you will be warmly welcomed as we provide a home from home friendly atmosphere.Our commitment to you is to really make a difference in your time spent in Margaret River leaving you feeling relaxed and energized, share our enthusiasm for what is probably one of the most inspiring regions in Australia.Choose Adamson’s Riverside as your place of holiday here in the beautiful natural attraction of the Margaret River region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Cancelon so you can book your Adamson's Riverside Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamson`s Riverside Hotel Margaret River
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Hotel
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Margaret River