1. Lights wouldn't stay on for more than a few minutes, we gave up & tried to do paperwork in the dark, with just bedside lights! This was fixed the next day
2. Half of the TV chanels didn't work
3. Swipe card din't work on the second day
4. TV blew up
5. Tea coffee soap etc was not replenished
6. Bathroom door needed the strength of a body builder to open more than half way.
7. TV at an impossible angle to watch, why do motels put the TV near the ceiling?
8. Cat attacked me - I'm a cat person, have always had cats, but this one attacked with no warning, was told it was half wild, maybe it should not be in the office then.
9. We were given a room change, much better room, larger, an actual couch to sit in instead of dining chairs, TV on a table that you didn't wreck your neck watching, BUT when we wnt to get into bed their were..........................HAIRS IN IT, & not just head hair, the sheets had not been changed from the previous occupants
10. The male host was a grumpy B........d
1. The female host was friendly, until we had to keep ringing/visiting the office with the above issues
2. The second room was of a reasonable standard, except the kitchen tidy pedal didn't work, had to lift the lid instead.
3 They had a cat, even if it attacks without warning
4. Thinking hard, don't think I can find a fourth good thing
Seeing the very mixed reviews it seems to be luck of the draw whether you get a good room or not & whether the hosts are having a good day or not.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Shortland Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shortland Court Hotel