“Pleasantly Surprised ”

Price range: US$3 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

This was our first experience dinning here and we were not disappointed. For those with a larger appetite I recommend the Big Kiwi Breakfast. They were very accomodating with my request for a half serving of Eggs Benedict, which I must add was outstanding. The half strength hot chocolate was a disappointment as it was far to strong. We will definitely go there again and will enlighten them on the half strength hot chocolate concept.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

We stopped there for breakfast, an omelet with 3 eggs, salmon and spinach and a caramel walnut tart (tasty) + 2 large flat whites.
Coffees were really good, omelet could be better with some more herbs and a creamy sauce.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Nice food and drinks in lovely surroundings by the marina. I would like to mention that I was very impressed with the table staff member who was so polite, friendly and efficient.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

The view of the harbour is lovely. The service was good and the food was tasty. The food was an excellent quality and temperature. There was a great assortment of choices.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Well we were delighted with this cafe, staff were friendly, we ordered pancakes wow I don’t eat these very often, but these were delicious. Fluffy, with berries and Maple syrup and cream.
Could of had a bit more cream but fantastic.
Berry smoothie, yummo. My partner had the same but he had a coffee and said it was great.

There are some great souvenir shops next door that are good for a look.

The rain came down and in seconds the staff had the clears down to protect us all.

Great stop, lovely Marina that you can stroll along.