Vensky(Brovary)
Hotel Kruiz(Brovary)
Tennis House(Brovary)
Agoda.com
Hotel Vesta(Brovary)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

I checked into the Landhaus Hotel located in Brovary Ukraine. The Hotel was very plain and simple looking from the outside, but inside was a whole new world of Entertainment. The Bavarian style Hotel offers a cinema, a Go cart track, an ice Hockey rink, an indoor swimming pool and an in door Aqua park.

The stay was very pleasant,and the staff was helpful and friendly, and yes they spoke English. Great stay, great price, and I would return again if given the opportunity.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed at this wonderful hotel for 1 night. The deluxe room was wonderful with a king size bed, big screen LCD TV, a big bathroom with a jacuzzi. Brovary is a sweet town silent and warm and also this hotel is. I feel at home, relaxed and silent. Also, you can try the Terminal aqua park free for 2 hours and you will have discounts at the restaurant. Since the hotel is located near the shopping mall Terminal, you never get bored. ıf you want action, you can visit aqua park and carting or bowling or cinema or many nice restaurants in just 2 minutes on foot. I can strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I had a food poison from eating they breakfast on my first morning, it was omelette and was not cooked properly ( quite loose). After the breakfast I went for business meeting and all day this food just knocked me out. I was thick and had a terrible diarrhoea , even lost some weight because could not eat anything for a few days. I called to restaurant and informed the receptionist too , but nobody even gave me any sympathy. The only question they asked it was; "Are you sure its from our food"?..... At the end of my stay I asked for "guest book" so I can leave my complain, but again, nobody even care about my experience. My verdict is -STAY AWAY from this place !

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

In context this is a nice hotel. Part of the 'Terminal' complex so that restaurant is offered in the main shopping area. The breakfast is massive considering you get it in the room price with toast, cheese, ham, veg, omelette, The room I had was large and clean with a great bathroom. Unfortunately there is nowhere to work effectively and limited plug points. It does the job for a couple of days but is on the expensive side. They offer free WiFi which is pretty fast although the staff were apologising for it! I was able to watch you tube without issue. As it is convenient I will stay again. The Terminal is pretty good too. I rate location as good as it is for what I need but if you want centre of Kiev, forget it you are an hour away by car.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2012

It is a bit basic and no restaurant. It is part of the shopping complex. Staff are very nice and price is better than staying in the city centre. Rooms are a bit basic but the bathrooms in the suites are awesome with the largest bath in existence! WiFi is provided. Rooms not so set up for business working and only 1 English channel. Sleep quality was average due to some outside noise.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business