Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Antonio L
Italy

Avoid Avoid Avoid!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 11, 2023
Avoid this hotel at any cost! It's dirty, small, noisy and you pay much much more than what you get. The employees not friendly. I don't post reviews much on TripAdvisor but my experience with this hotel was so disappointing and I felt like I was ripped off and this whole thing was a con. My partner couldn't finish the breakfast. It was cold and seemed old.
Date of stay: October 2023
    C$183
1.6 km from Best Western Plus Airport Hotel Copenhagen
View more hotels in Kastrup
1,706 results
All reviews metro station decent hotel free wifi airport city copenhagen stopover europe
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2023

Terrible. Just terrible. Everything is terrible. Food is terrible. Service is terrible. Staff are terrible. Overpriced. If you want to be treated badly and pay a lot of money for that go there. It's just not worth it. They do this to guests because they rely on the fact that they are travellers who always change.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2023

Dirty, tiny and employees walk into your room unannounced. The manager was not concerned at all. There were also a bunch of dumpsters outside I’ off my window which I had to listen to bottles being broken and smell all the smoke from the s’more employees.

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 8, 2023

Location is convenient and room is comfortable. We are family with "older" kid, so finding comfortable rooms may be a challenge. Some polishing of room facilities may be done, but overall that does not influenced our satisfaction during a stay. We did not take a breakfast, as we usually do to have a classical breakfast, but prefer to have brunch around noon, so we used hotel facilities. There is a corner with all amenities: fridge, microwave, dishes, glasses etc, so you may go to the supermarket just across the street and take what you need.
Location is just perfect, short walk to the sea, metro - to reach the town in few minutes, airport, where we took the train to Malmo..
All in all, perfect stay and highly recommended/

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 27, 2023

It was an ok hotel but not to be recommended if you are claustrophobic. I suffer from severe claustrophobia and usually take the stairs and not the elevator. This was not an option here. Thankfully the kind night staff helped me take the fire escape route to my room, but in the morning I was reprimanded for by the day-staff since technically that is not allowed. This means that if the night staff hadn't helped me, I would be in full panic or unable to use my room. Not a good start. It did not feel friendly or safe. The breakfast is limited but good quality. If you just need a layover and have no problems with elevators this is perfectly fine.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2023 via mobile

Friendly staff, minimal facilities, but most importantly, very noisy. Small respite between 3am and 6 am. I had (wrongly) assumed that an airport hotel would be better noise insulated. Going to be a tough holiday :-(. Couldn’t recommend, no matter how low the price.

Date of stay: July 2023