Me and my wife visited the hotel on October 1, 2017 for layover night stay in Copenhagen. The hotel service was excellent with very easy checking in and out. The front desk staff was extremely helpful, kind and spoke excellent english.
LOCATION is perfect with easy access DIRECTLY to the airport and metro, buses and trains.. Extremely convenient and excellent for short or long stays. Quick access to the city.
Here is a quick review.
The Not So Good:
- Nothing bad to say.
- Amazing location - directly connected to the airport and metro.
- Quiet sleeps
- The rooms were clean, very modern, spacious
- Wifi signal was excellent and nice TV
- Check in and check out was super fast and easy
- Overall hotel is nicely kept, clean and very well taken care of
- Staff is very friendly and helpful, spoke excellent english.
The hotel is definitely superb and I would highly recommend it. The convenience for the location is priceless and make it super easy to get around the city for sightseeing. Nothing bad to say, it is a perfect hotel.More
- Free Wifi