Lowest prices for your stay
Algotels
C$200
Breakfast included
4,353 results
All reviews copenhagen airport covered walkway an early flight breakfast buffet few minutes walk next morning city centre comfortable rooms metro station stayed one night convenience cruise sweden plane arrivals departure minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2023 via mobile

This hotel couldn’t have a better location if you have an early morning flight or a late layover. You can walk to it right from the terminal. It’s an enclosed walk so you don’t have to worry about the elements or anything.

The lobby area is nice and spacious. Flight information is available in the lobby. Check in was easy and the staff was very friendly. They answered all my questions and helped me with a cart for my things.

The room is a good size for Europe. Bathroom was relatively good sized. The shower leaks water on the bathroom floor. Make sure your things are all off the floor before taking a shower.

I was on the 5th floor. I didn’t hear any noise and the airport was quiet for me. The bed was comfortable. The room isn’t very well lit and one of the lamps didn’t work. But it was certainly big enough and had room for my luggage.

The hotel is pet friendly which is a help for me. I had no problems booking my cat for the stay. Staff was interested in her so we had a nice chat on check in and check out.

The restaurant falls flat for me. The service was fine and they were busy. You don’t have many choices out by the airport for food and it seems they take advantage of this. Food was very expensive and both the mushroom soup and the fish special were completely bland. It was the only time my whole trip to Denmark that I needed to use salt and pepper on the food. There was just no flavor at all. I did not have breakfast as my flight was too early to take advantage of it. So I don’t know if that is any better. But I do not recommend their restaurant.

Aside from the food it was a lovely stay.

Room tip: Avoid the restaurant. But otherwise very comfortable rooms. High up is probably better due to the atrium style of the interior.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Anitta Petersen, Other at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2023

Dear avman67

Sounds like you had a wonderful stay with us together with your cat. I am very happy you enjoyed our large rooms and the triple layered windows that keep noise from the airport out so you can wake up rested and ready to take on the day!

Reviewed October 18, 2023

This modern hotel is easily accessible from the airport. Employees are friendly. Lifts are efficient. The bed is comfortable. The breakfast is bountiful, delicious and fresh. The ambience is clean and serene.

1  Thank 9changp
Anitta Petersen, Other at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2023

Dear 9changp,

Thank you for your kind review, it sounds like you really enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed October 17, 2023

We had an excellent experience at the Clarion. Very easy access from the airport - just a short walk. We were greeted warmly by the person at reception, and again at the bar/restaurant when we stopped in for a late lunch. Christian was our bartender/waiter. He was extremely friendly and helpful. We told him we had a dinner reservation for the evening and he offered to reserve one of the best tables in the restaurant for us. At change of shift, Fernando took over from Christian and was equally as customer service oriented. Fernando also greeted us when we came for dinner, though George was our waiter, and was quite professional. Fernando assisted us with transferring our dinner/bar tabs and getting an after dinner drink at the bar. To say Christian, Fernando and George all went over and above would be an understatement. When we checked out at 6am the person at the reception desk greeted us with a very friendly "Good Morning" and a pleasant smile. Our room was extremely comfortable and spacious. So, kudos all around to the Clarion management - great hotel with extraordinary staff!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear JaniceHalfmoon,

Let me tell you, the smile I have on my face right now goes from ear to ear! Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us here - even with the names of our great team. I will make sure to share this feedback with their Managers, who will be equally happy to read the review.

I really hope we get to welcome you back for your next visit to Copenhagen. I am sure you have been a delight for our team - good energy is contageous in the best of ways!

Reviewed October 3, 2023

Great location. Staff was professional, room was clean and spacious. The hotel restaurant was busy but service was quick. Just a five minute walk to get to the airport. Being close to the airport I did not notice the planes taking off and landing.

Date of stay: September 2023

Dear Szy8.

What a great review! And you are absolutely right, even though we are close to the airport you cannot hear the airplanes. Our triple layered windows take care of that and the blackout curtains make sure you can have a great sleep and wake up rested for your next adventures.

Did you know that we are not only close to the airport but also the city center? 12 minutes by metro, to be exact! I hope you get a chance to check that out on your next visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2023

I had a superior double on the 11th floor and the room was sensational, spacious and very well thought out. The bed was large and very comfy, there was a nice sofa, a very useful desk where I set up my laptap, and plenty of starage. The bathroom was large, bright, luxurious and sparkling clean, with a shower and a bathtub. My luggage arrived in Copenhagen rather wet and the little clothes line above the bath was very useful!
Breakfast was very good, well presented with many choices. The reception staff were cheerful and efficient.
In summary, a perfect experience at an excellent hotel,

Date of stay: August 2023
1  Thank EmeraldDiva

Dear EmeraldDiva,

"A perfect experience at an excellent hotel" - I couldn't have dreamt of a better review. It sounds like you had a true Clarion experience!
We will look forward to your next visit!