Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
AndyTHOMSEN
Streymoy, Faroe Islands

It's a pleasure as always! The service standards and customer service are fantastic as always!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
I was a pleasure as always! I must say that Clarion Hotel maintains the high standard of service at the airport in Copenhagen. They were just as always service minded and friendly. It was a fantastic experience as it has been all the other times I been staying at Clarion.
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear AndyTHOMSEN,

Thank you so much for your great review, it sure brightens our day! I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

With passion,
      C$163
    3.4 km from Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport
    View more hotels in Kastrup
    4,371 results
    All reviews copenhagen airport covered walkway an early flight breakfast buffet few minutes walk next morning city centre comfortable rooms metro station stayed one night convenience cruise sweden plane arrivals departure minibar
    Selected filters
    Reviewed April 27, 2024

FABULOUS! Period. A complete wonderful surprise for an airport hotel. Everything was perfect. From checking to check out.

Date of stay: July 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Anitta Petersen, Other at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2024

Dear 11ismav,

Wow! I am not sure how we can do better than FABULOUS and Perfect! But I promise you that reviews like yours make us smile bright and try even harder.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here. We can't wait to welcome you back for your next urban adventure in Copenhagen.

Anitta Petersen, Communciations & Marketing Manager

Reviewed April 20, 2024

The hotel is nice enough. It was previously a Hilton and better servicewise. Now it is a middle of the road hotel in a building that is better than that.
    Location is good for stopover i Copenhagen airport. Parking is expensive and restaurant also.. TV channel is mostly danish, norwegian, swedish and german. No CNN, but BBc and Al Jazeera, if you are into that..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
    Anitta Petersen, Other at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2024

Hi michaelh14788,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed our location and the hotel.
    I have noted your feedback on the TV channel and will pass it on. Thank you.

Reviewed April 17, 2024

Dated and worn room furnishings, dirty carpets, mediocre breakfast offerings.
    Check out the dilapidated sink faucet (pic).
    All shamelessly priced at 320 USD/night.
    Not even a bottle of water offered free of charge. Dirty water kettle. No coffee machine. Yes, I did notice the instant coffee sachets.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
    Anitta Petersen, Other at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2024

Dear seashorekoa,

Thank you for your feedback here. It helps us improve and we appreciate it.
    I am sorry that your experience was not up to our usually high standard. You are totally right that we do not offer bottled water free of charge as the water in Denmark is very clean and drinkable from the tap.

I am also sorry you did not enjoy our breakfast offerings. The breakfast is usually the something our guests highlight as one of the best parts of their stay. The omelet chef making fresh omelets, the organic sourdough bread from a local copenhagen based bakery and our selection of pastry, fruit, meats and more. However, we always want to improve, so maybe you could let us know what you felt was missing?

I hope we get the chance to give you a true Clarion experience for your next visit to Copenhagen.

With passion,

Reviewed April 6, 2024 via mobile

It is supposed to for those layovers that have you spend the night next to or inside the airport.

On the surface this meets the needs. A few steps from the metro stop and the access to the airport is a breeze. Very convenient.

However, the room itself was disappointing. The sink should probably be replaced or just requires a deep cleaning. The toilet was clean, but could also use a rust remover. Those are things I can usually overlook for such a short stay. A clean and easy shower and zero hazards when putting on my shoes should not be negotiable.

We had an early flight out from Copenhagen this morning. This meant that we had to get an even earlier start to get ready.

The shower did not drain very well. In fact, you could only let the water run for about 30 seconds before the water would pool at the feet. With very little time, we used the shower in a creative way and eventually needed to use the tub. This is challenging as I have a bad back. I was going to call and complain to the front desk, but with little time, we decided to let the front desk clerk know when we checked out.

Also, there is a small stool near the window. That small stool has an exposed and sharp piece of metal coming off the base. I almost cut myself as I sat down to put on my shoe.

I let the clerk know as we checked out. He seemed to not care in the slightest. He didn't apologize nor did he make any gesture to make up for the inconvenience or even for letting them know that there are issues with Room 1224 at the Clarion Copenhagen.

Room tip: Don't book room 1224.
    Date of stay: April 2024
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Anitta Petersen, Other at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2024

Dear Rubten,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here. I'm glad you enjoyed our convenient location.

However, it sounds like we did not live up to our usually high standard and I would like to apologize for that. I really appreciate that you share it with us here, so I can have our maintenance team fix the issues.

I am also sorry that your experience with the front desk was not good enough. I have passed this feedback on to our Front Desk Manager Julie.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

I hope you will give us a chance to wow you like I know we can the next time you visit Copenhagen.

Reviewed April 5, 2024

we stayed there a few years ago when it was a hilton. The quality has slipped a little bit and now they have self serve check in check out kiosks. The food at dinner was way overpriced even for an airport hotel. Bed was comfy and room was clean. The floor setup is a bit odd but easy to get used to. didn't have breakfast since we had an early morning flight.

Date of stay: December 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Anitta Petersen, Other at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2024

Dear danmO6281PC,

Thank you for your review, I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am glad you noticed our self service kiosk, but I also want to add that you are always very welcome to check in with my collegues in the reception. Self check-in is merely meant as an extra service for the guests that prefer to check in that way. Our guests can also check in via the Strawberry app if they are members and use their phone as key. It's super convenient but I personally also enjoy checking in with a real person and getting their recommendations etc.

I am sorry to hear you missed out on our breakfast, it truly is great! Organic sourdough bread from a Copenhagen based bakery, a large selection of hot and cold items and of course the omelets made to order. I hope you get a chance to try it during your next visit!

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.