US$20
  • Pool
US$67
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Hotel The Grand Kukas(Kookas)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$23
US$65
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
  • Breakfast included
OYO 1006 Hotel Red Fort(Kookas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Travelocity
US$128
TripAdvisor
1,554 results
All reviewsgold loungerose petalshuge bathtublibrary barbeautiful hotelspecial thankshousekeeping teamcakememorable stayroyal experiencerooms are biglike royaltyspecial mentionfront officemakes you feeldestination weddingf b
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I came for a casual lunch and met Prasinjit, who really helped me with advice on where to go and how to get what i wanted to buy. He was helpful and smart which made my time there unforgettable. I would recommend the restaurant for both the food which was very good and the service which is extremely helpful and agreable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Margot C
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Guest

At Fairmont Jaipur we trust that extravagance lies in the detail when taking care of the requirements of our guests and we are pleased to be applauded for the same.
Your positive suggestions for Prasanjit have been appropriately passed on to him as he goes along with me in offering his thanks for the same.
We look forth to welcoming you at Fairmont Jaipur in the near future and make more such marvelous stay memories for you.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This hotel would get five stars without a doubt for its beauty, facilities and some of its staff. We stayed in a Gold room with lounge access and the staff there was so warm and welcoming and friendly to our children (hats off to Amit for being so attentive to us and helping out with our sons). The room and bathroom were nice, too. Breakfast was served in a stunning setting and was amazing.
Cons: the wedding guests at the hotel were incredibly loud and inconsiderate and the hotel was reluctant to ask them to end their after parties where people were going from room to room and playing music until at least 3 or 4 in the morning. We had to be moved the next day, but the hotel made us wait around for a room to be available and wr had to pack and unpack again just fourteen hours after checking in and eighteen hours before checking out. Too much time went into waiting for the room change. I get that they (and we) want weddings to be happy occasions, but there has to be a limit to how much you impose on your other guests. We were exhausted all day and got off to a very late start to our sightseeing day.
The bikes they advertised on their website were all broken and we couldn’t use them. The entertainment they also offer every evening is uninspired, repetitive and rote. Rajasthani dance is so beautiful, but this performance is repeated every 5-6 minutes.
Overall, lots of pros but the hotel needs to decide what it wants to be. I would not stay again given their focus on destination weddings.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my sincere appeasing sentiments to you for your experience coming up short with respect to your expectations and appreciate for taking out the time to share such beneficial review.It is only through feedback that we are able to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests.

Fairmont Jaipur has played host to some of the most coveted destination weddings & conventions, from across the globe. However we strive to cater to the interest of the individual leisure travelers as well.

At Fairmont Jaipur every guest feedback is viewed as inestimable as it furnishes us with the constructive moral backbone, to constantly work towards enhancing our administrations. I have by and by willingly volunteered to survey the happenings as sighted by you in terms of delay in changing the room, shattered bikes and noise. Have addressed my team on the same to guarantee that such incidences are avoided in future and we can work towards giving our guest an illustrious and regal stay encounter loaded with warmth and welcome.

Meanwhile, I anticipate that you will give the Fairmont experience another chance and grace us with your presence in the not so distant future.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

To begin with the reception was very grand...Rooms are big enough and clean. The bathroom was huge and royal with a lavish and huge bathtub... we were invited for wedding. Spent 2 nights, it was outstanding.
the quality of food is good too. The only point is that location is a bit far from Jaipur city but did not mind that at all as Fairmont given the other comforts.
as I do regular gym training, it was an absolute delight to find not just well quipped gym but a multi-talented gym trainer Mr. Vinod Kumar. He not only helped me with the regular muscle training and cardio but in spa also he simply a great in charge of gym & spa who takes care of every guests perfectly on same time. Spa was something outstanding, which my husband has never experienced it anywhere else. Spa therapist was well great at her work. They have lots of Amenities as well. Overall a great experience and would highly recommend Fairmont to fellow travelers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

As Fairmont Jaipur steps into the sixth year, it gives me immense pleasure to have been regarded with benefactors like you who are impassioned supporters of the brand.
Your kind articulations of appreciation have been passed on to Vinod and the Spa team as they unite with me in expressing gratitude for the same.
Being the flagship leader of the Fairmont brand in India each colleague of our team seek to offer our guests an experience that resonates the brand promise of one of the finest luxury hospitality stalwarts.
We look forward to welcoming you back at a not so distant future!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Located on the outskirts of Jaipur adjacent to Le Meridian on Delhi-Jaipur highway in a close proximity to Amer Fort.

Special thanks to Room Division team headed by Naveen - Front Office Manager & Executive Housekeeper (I don’t remember the name) and their teams for creating a memorable experience which shall last for a lifetime.

Kudos to Kanika for making all the arrangements for the stay and her team including Kajal for executing a perfect blend of all aspects of hospitality.

Spa & Pool team members are very helpful and courteous.

Swimming pool was not operational for couple of days due to corporate events on pool side but we managed to spend sometime at poolside on the day of our departure. There are still other things like Spa, kids play area, Puppet show, Folk music, Clay pottery etc. which shall keep you engaged.

My family thoroughly had a great time. Love to recommend and return soon.

Suggestion for the first time visitors - Use the navigation to locate the hotel as there are no signages on the highway on either side ie Jaipur / Delhi

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest

My entire team is much grateful to you for your humbling support of Fairmont Jaipur. We genuinely are in your obligation for offering your insights to other perceiving voyagers.
Being an hotelier no reward is more noteworthy than that of a satisfied guest.
The core vision of a hotel is realized not by the architecture but the extra-ordinary associates who are ready to walk the additional mile for our guests.
That the Front Office team, one of the ever gleaming jewels of the Fairmont family, could create such memorable moments for you, is a matter of utmost pride for myself.
Your kind words of appreciation have been duly shared with Kanika, Nahid, Kajal and Naveen as they join me in expressing their utmost gratitude for the same.
Do visit us again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Fairmont staff was very warm and friendly. They take care of all the needs and preferences. Especially NAHID was very helpful with our needs.
The property is well maintained.
The rooms are clean.

Had a very good time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

It is our unfaltering endeavor to give our guests the greatest measures of solace and to make their stay really magnificent. Reviews as yours fabricate our motivation to fulfill the expectations that guests have of us.
Your kind expressions of thankfulness have been passed on to Nahid as she goes along with me in offering her genuine thanks for the same.
As is for the most part expressed, the core vision of a hotel is shaped by none other than the colleagues and same is simply the case for Fairmont Jaipur. As a representative of the Fairmont brand promise I would want to take pride in the fact that my team could delight you and influence the stay to make it considerably exceptional for you.