“Not the best I've had.”

Price range: US$5 - US$17
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 22, 2018

The selections of cakes, sweet things didn't match the idea I got from the advertising. That may be my problem as I do have a sweet tooth. The Beef pie I selected was tasty but "No Gravy"!!! Really!!! Even cheap meat pies from the freezer have gravy,

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank New_South_Woodies

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I have visited a few times and usually the staff are friendly and the food good. Hence it's popularity. However the barista is not nice. He has a bad vibe and after my little interaction today a reason to stay away.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Doug B
Reviewed June 21, 2018

Friendly service, good value and delicious well presented food. Great location upper Trafalgar Street, next to museum

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

This is a cute little place with fab coffee. I made the mistake of ordering sweetcorn fritters and they came cold and obviously not at all fresh. Huge disappointment to say the least. The staff offered me a replacement or something else but as I no longer wanted to eat there I said no and expected a refund. Nothing further was offered so when I went to ask the lady argued with me and told me the food was hot when it came to me and would offer no refund....basically calling me a liar!! The worse customer food service experience ever in this country. Avoid if you can.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank TravelAgtNZ
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Lovely little café with great atmosphere and fabulous friendly service. We had the best breakfast during our time in New Zealand. The cakes and other food also looked very appealing and we would have gone back if we had been staying in Nelson.

Date of visit: March 2018