World of WearableArt & Classic Cars Museum
Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Nelson
from US$291.20
More Info
1,365 results
All reviews wearable art on display car enthusiast amazing costumes something for everyone men and women works of art blown away couple of hours rainy day world class worth a visit entry fee great place to visit visiting nelson new zealand fashion
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I loved everything about this Museum....had very interesting and quirky exhibits. The cars are all in great condition and varied between American and British cars. The WOW exhibits were my favourite. Highly recommend a visit when in Nelson.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I enjoyed looking at the wearable arts. I was disappointed that I had to pay entry to see both the wearable arts and classic cars. I would rather have paid less and just visited the part of the museum that interested me.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I got the opportunity to visit this fabulous museum of wearable art and classic cars. The skill in the outfits was amazing. I would love to see the live show one day in Wellington. The selection of classic cars was unbelievable. If you get the chance, visiting this museum is a must. Not too far out of town, but you do need a car and a spare hour and a half.

1  Thank Di M
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Anyone should visit this and be knocked out by the skill and imagination on show. Great fun. Attached to vintage car museum included in the entry price. We’re old enough to reminisce ...”my Mum used to have one of those ...”

1  Thank Ann P
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

A great place to visit while the girls were at the wearable Arts. A nice cafe available as well. A very good place to visit.

1  Thank Graham R