“Great Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Just discovered this restaurant last week and have been here twice. First for a buffet takeaway (perfectly fine) but then on Sunday for a dining experience.
I've eaten typical Chinese food all over the world and New Asia is right up there with the best of them. Lemon chicken, Beef Satay and Sweet and sour pork were fantastic and the combination fried rice was delectable.
The service was excellent and the waitress suggested that we don't order the large dishes for three people as it would be too much. She was right. The medium sized portions were more than adequate for the three of us, we still had some left to take home.
I'll certainly be back - there are so many dishes I want to try.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

Choices of dine in or takeaway, we chose takeaway. Three different sizes, small, medium and large packages, suit our size. All yummy, fried rice, sweet and sour pork, lemon chicken, black bean beef, fried chicken for three person in three boxes. Yes, you can do combo in your package. Next time will try another menu.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

While the atmosphere is a little 'staid' the different styles of Chinese food dishes are very authentic and tasty. The food tastes not a great deal different from that enjoyed in China or Hong Kong. Definatley a world apart and better than the bain marie food available should you require a cheap fast take away. The full menu take-aways are as good as eating in the restaurant.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We had takeaways from here and while my husband enjoyed most of his, I found mine to be pretty tasteless. They have fill your own containers for a pretty reasonable price, and I chose fried rice, noodles, chicken and vegetables, beef and vegetables and lemon chicken. The lemon chicken and beef and vegetables were good, but the rest of it was very bland, especially the chicken and vegetables to the point I wondered if they were off. My husband said his egg foo yong was pretty tasteless but the rest of his was good. The service was pretty good and the lady was friendly but that doesn't make up for the lack of yum factor. Won't be going back.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Five of us decided to have tea before the movies as we have had really yummy takeaways from here before it was a no brainer to have tea here.
That's where we were wrong. Meals came out sporadically 15 minutes between mine and my dining buddies. Some were cold. One meal was uneatable. The dish we were sharing came out after we had finished our dishes!
Will not be returning.