See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 13, 2015

helpful host who offered a good price for a syudio unit...all that was needed for overnight stay....recommend for family or couples....good swimming pool as well. The front desk person was very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2014

The pool is fill of slim. You have to pay $5 for a spa. They didn't service while I was there for 8 days at all. Cockroach's (big ones) crawling all over the place. Poor maintence. Frayed cords, broken in half stove elements, dark and cold. If you don't want to get sick . Don't stay. Highly recommend Comfort Inn up the road on the same street. They are spotless and clean.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank keyring98
Reviewed November 23, 2014

We chose this motel because it looked ok from the road, and the sign said free WiFi. I was surprised at how cheap it was – but not once I'd seen the place. Very tired decor, peeling paint and a smell of damp. What's more, the 'Free WiFi' was only for the first hour! The walls were so thin we could hear next door's TV until nearly 1am then again at 6:30am when they turned it back on. The place was almost empty so I don't know why we were put next to another occupied unit. To add to the delight, we were bitten by the first bed bug I've ever seen. It was, however, very cheap.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank GoldfishNZ
Reviewed September 28, 2014

We had the basic studio for one night and for $80 (includes $5 booking fee) thought it was a bit pricey for what we got. We weren't given any internet access at all. The sleep was okay and the arguing couple in room number 4 provided all night entertainment.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

If you after a place to stay with basic amenities and nothing flash I'd def recommend this place. At 50 bucks a night budget suite compared to 100 elsewhere you can't go wrong. Hr free internet per day per device. I use this place everytime I come up for work. Its close enough to town without the unnecessary inner city noise.

• Stayed: June 2014