“Nice Coffee”

Mondo Cafe
Ranked #4 of 9 Quick Bites in Hastings
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Popped in for coffee with my husband, was going to get a piece of cake but could not bring myself to pay $7.95 for a relatively moderately sized piece. Look super yum but price is just out of my price range.
Coffee was a nice blend but was not hot, took about 10 - 12 minutes to arrive. Cafe was busy though. Friendly service.Food range looks great.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Always hard to choose with such an array of food! Pleasant, popular cafe attached to Supermarket. Service, food & drinks all good. Warm inside seating on a cold day.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Service very good and Coffee great presentation good with a small side of salad Both my friends really enjoyed their food a savoury tartlet and soup however my bacon and chicken cordo was over toasted and hard and dry .Was disappointed. It was very busy which may have accounted for this

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Although this Cafe has a large range of cabinet food, no choices for gluten free. I chose the beef and broccoli salad, warmed. Upon receiving my plate of broccoli and beef salad, there were only 3 tiny tiny slivers of meat in it. I couldn't believe that's what I got. I was in too much of a hurry to go and complain, but not impressed

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

One of my favourite cafes. The cabinet food options are endless! They have menu options but the cabinet food is so appealing you can't help but choose something from there instead! They have yummy cakes and paninis and frittatas. They also make good coffee.

Date of visit: February 2018