“Salmon quiche & coffee”

Add it.
Mylk Food Store
Ranked #3 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Hastings
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Parkvale. Beautiful quiche heated in oven and microwave. Delicious. Served with a lovely little pickle. Chai latte finished it off nicely. I'll be back

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank 964fio

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

I had my first taste of the Mylk menu this week when I ordered the seafood chowder, chicken pie, mac n cheese An sticky date pudding.
I was not disappointed at all. Everything was full of flavour An was just yummy!!!
Kids an hubby loved it all An asked for more!
Great pricing for great quality food.
This will become a regular for our family and I know I'm still feeding my family quality meals.
My son is dairy And gluten free An they cater to his needs too which is even better.
Recommend everyone to try just one item off their menu An you will be back for me!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Lisacunningham01
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

After passing MYLK for ages, it was time to call in for coffee. We were not disappointed, as the coffee was delicious as was the lemon yoghurt cake. it was light and very tasty. We will definitely return!

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank MandyJKim
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Today I took my mother out for coffee, and we decided to visit Mylk for the first time.
When the barista bought over our coffee, she accidentally knocked into something, spilling the coffee all over the table and my mother. In typical fashion, mum and I laughed it off, as to us this sort of thing is no big deal and accidents happen.

However, the response we got from Mylk in this incident was amazing! In all my time working in hospo, I have never seen a place so focused on making amends for the issue, and I have never seen a staff so genuinely apologetic. These things happen, and we understand that, but the outpouring from the team was awesome.

Customer service here was amazing, and I am really impressed. I will be back again, that much I know for sure!

P.S., coffee was fantastic!

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank EthanP242
Reviewed January 3, 2017

MYLK is a wonderful little store hidden away in Parkvale. We love the takeaway meals which are treat on busy nights. The lasagna, fish pie and lamb curry are our favourites. The menu is always updated weekly on facebook and messages/orders are responded to quickly. We have never been disappointed with a meal from here. We have also enjoyed popping into MYLK for a coffee and a snack and there is always so many wonderful choices available. It's also a wonderful place to purchase gift vouchers from - for new parents, friends or thank yous for teachers etc. MYLk is a unique, friendly and relaxed spot to enjoy great food.

Date of visit: December 2016