“Perfect, could not fault it”
Review of Spaghetti

Spaghetti
Reviewed September 7, 2015

I visited here with my girlfriend very hungry after an evening in the old town of Budva. We were greeted by a very polite girl front of house who seated us and gave us menus. A very professional and polite waiter then asked us what we wanted to drink. I ordered a bottle of Monetengrin Chardonay which was very good (€18). We then ordered a pepperoni pizza with peppers and chillis which was perfectly cooked and delicious- one of the best pizzas I have had (€8.50). My girlfriend ordered carbonara which was superb- we could taste the egg whites in it and it was most certainly cooked fresh (€9) and both arrived piping hot.

The friendly waiter topped up our wine on two occasions- a service I did not receive anywhere else in Budva- in higher or lower classed restaurants- a lovely touch. Perfect meal and excellent prices considering location on the marina.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

Tried pizza, it was nothing special to write about, i liked the place and all but food is average. I wasnt impressed, and the prices were maybe higher than i expected.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Miljana S
Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

The food is delicious and the ambiance is magnificent. I ate pesto genovese and it was awesome! Do not forget to visit this place if you ever come to Budva!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 26, 2015

A really nice Italian style restaurant inside the walls of old city of Budva. The food was great, the staff friendly. I recommend to go for dinner as the terrace was really nice.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed July 18, 2015

A nice italian restaurant located outside of the walls of Stari Grad with a view of the marina. We had pizza ai funghi, large enough for two persons, it was fresh and good, but nothing special to mention about. Ambiance is nice and romantic with red-white table covers and candles on the table. Liked it:)

Date of visit: July 2015