“Relaxing break in a lovely place”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy dining overlooking the lake
enjoy a shaded veranda overlooking the lake Relax and enjoy the view from our comfy terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy dining overlooking the lake
enjoy a shaded veranda overlooking the lake
Relax and enjoy the view from our comfy terrace
enjoy the luxury of our steamer loungers
what a view!
the pool at night
pIck your own lemon for your G & T
meet some of the neighbours!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah P
“Relaxing break in a lovely place”
Reviewed April 16, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The holiday home had everything we needed and was in a lovely area with the most spectacular views. The place was well looked after and had all the lovely finishing touches. It was easy to make dinner for the family in the spacious kitchen and I loved sitting outside to enjoy a family meal. The pool was very clean and I could keep an eye on pool activities from up on the terrace.

Management Response
17 Apr 2016
Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Lee C
“Enjoyable break with fabulous views”
Reviewed April 6, 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

I throughly enjoyed my stay at casa Juan which is situated in a friendly village that has several bars in walking distance and an excellent local family restaurant. The views from the terrace that overlook the lakes are fantastic and the surrounding hills grow local produce. We did some activities on the lake such as sailing and kayaking and went to visit Granada which was excellent. I would recommend a trying the tapas and visiting the palace. I enjoyed having dinner out on the terrace and a glass of wine or two, whilst looking at the village lights sparkling away over the other side of the lake. It was bliss and lovely and quiet. The kitchen was bigger than my own at home and had plenty of space and everything I needed. The bedrooms are spacious and lead straight out to the pool and there were 3 toilets and showers which was great. The place has been decorated very well and has a luxurious feel from the soft furnishings in side and out. I found the owner to be very helpful with queries and advice and felt like she really wanted me to enjoy the trip. Would recommend and definitely going to stay again.

Management Response
7 Apr 2016
Thank you so much Lee and we hope you will stay at Casa Juan again.
Tracy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing