“Great food, really friendly service”
Review of Little Lane Espresso - CLOSED

Little Lane Espresso
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 21, 2015

A limited menu where they seem to focus on delivering a few different things really well. We ate here two mornings in a row for breakfast and found the food fresh and the portion sizes perfect. The coffee was above average as well.

I asked whether it was possible to serve the lamb breakfast dish without cucumber and was assured that it was - I was then given the option of extra tomato without being made to feel as though I was putting anyone out.

It is obviously very popular with the locals as we seemed to be the only non-locals there - everyone was greeted by name from the staff, even those just turning up for takeaway coffees. This place will be my breakfast regular whenever I stay at Coolum.

Reviewed May 15, 2015 via mobile

Consistantly great food, perfectly made coffee, personal service and fresh menu choices! No place better on the coast.

Reviewed April 27, 2015

Great food and great coffee, the lamb mince is wonderful but not so filling it ruins the day. Have travelled a lot in the last month and had really missed my breakfasts at Little Lane. Excellent value.

Reviewed April 27, 2015

My son and I go for chino's most days (yes he is very spoilt 3 year old) and the coffee (cinco) had at little lane is by far one of our favourites! The owner gave the royal treatment to my son who loved it! He kept topping up the choccy on top of his baby cinco, and my son would ask "where is that cheeky man gone"? He still talks about it. And the cream on top really is that the coffee is AMAZING!!!!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2015

Best coffee in Coolum Beach. Limited menu choices but all are delicious and large serves.Good atmosphere and service.