“Good Luck Getting a Table !”
Review of Little Lane Espresso - CLOSED

Little Lane Espresso
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 26, 2015

What a wonderful "Persian" lunch we had here. We had three dishes, harissa chicken and yoghurt; roast eggplant and almond couscous then koftas and tzaki. Each was delightful, very tasty and fresh. The serves were of a good size, service prompt with excellent dry humour from the owner. Very popular, with good reason. You needed to be lucky or patient when we dined, as the tables are limited and not to be expanded I've been told. Great different brekkis here, according to my local living daughter and hubbie.

Reviewed May 21, 2015

Always good, the food, the service the atmosphere, have been to Little Lane numerous times for breakfast and it has never disappointed, the food is fresh and the menu is always changing.

Reviewed May 21, 2015

A limited menu where they seem to focus on delivering a few different things really well. We ate here two mornings in a row for breakfast and found the food fresh and the portion sizes perfect. The coffee was above average as well.

I asked whether it was possible to serve the lamb breakfast dish without cucumber and was assured that it was - I was then given the option of extra tomato without being made to feel as though I was putting anyone out.

It is obviously very popular with the locals as we seemed to be the only non-locals there - everyone was greeted by name from the staff, even those just turning up for takeaway coffees. This place will be my breakfast regular whenever I stay at Coolum.

Reviewed May 15, 2015 via mobile

Consistantly great food, perfectly made coffee, personal service and fresh menu choices! No place better on the coast.

Reviewed April 27, 2015

Great food and great coffee, the lamb mince is wonderful but not so filling it ruins the day. Have travelled a lot in the last month and had really missed my breakfasts at Little Lane. Excellent value.