“Typical starbuck”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Your typical Starbucks. Of course it was extremely busy so we just grabbed our coffee and left. It's a very busy area

Reviewed February 2, 2017

Just what was needed. A nice cafe latte served in a very nice, clean coffee-shop with friendly staff.

Reviewed December 8, 2016

Starbucks is always dependable and this location is no exception.
A little more busy than some locations due to ferry traffic an the tourist trade but the staff handle it with aplomb.

1  Thank Bill5888
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I tried, believe me I tried. I know my coffees. Bottom line here is that starbucks takes the cheapest bean, over roasts it and boils it into a cup. I am not a fan. Never again.

1  Thank D G
Reviewed July 23, 2016

walked to Horseshoe Bay Village. Make sure you remember where your vehicle is in the line up and take your ticket to return. I stayed in my vehicle until the possible wait ferry left because the ferry employees sometimes move the line down the hill to undercover area for the next ferry. You would not want to leave your vehicle prematurely and be left parked in the wrong spot!!!!

If you don't walk a lot if may require up hill or down on return. Elevator and escalator available but takes time if other foot traffic is heavy and can take you at least 15 minutes or longer if you are doing a bit of sight seeing en route for something to eat.
Pay attention to your time and know when you should return to the ferry!

Stunning day and view along the waterfront of ocean, boats and mountains.
Busy at other places and no line up at that point at Starbucks and only had 50 minutes and to sit down for meal wouldn't have been long enough, so I went in there.
Welcomed and served immediately. Enjoyed a light snack and the new Waffle/Frap.
Tasted great and comparable to any other Starbucks. Server was very pleasant.
Enjoyed sitting on the patio and found a table out front until I felt I should head back.

1  Thank patriciae648