Airlie Beach Apartments
Colonial Palms Motor Inn(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Whitsunday on the Beach(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$94
Peppers Airlie Beach(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$166
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$117
Priceline
Coral Sea Resort(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$179
Priceline
Best Western Mango House Resort(Jubilee Pocket)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
Airlie Beach Motor Lodge(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$113
  • Pool
Discovery Parks - Airlie Beach(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$59
Whitsundays Rainforest Retreat(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
  • Pool
Reef Gateway Hotel(Cannonvale)
US$80
US$75
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationapartment was cleansmall bathroomcentral locationthe main streetkitchen utensilstown centrea great staystay there againceiling fanferry terminalthe air conditioningone bedroom apartmentsteep hilllagoonaccommodationtv
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Two styles of accommodation on offer: high quality cabins and apartments. Both self contained with bathrooms. Pool is central to the complex. Located one block from Main Street, solid location. Wifi is temperamental. No complaints for the price we paid.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I have to start this review by saying I'm more used to 4 and 5 star hotels so arriving at airlie beach apartments was a significant come down.

That said it is basic but clean and tidy. Has everything you will need and the beds are comfortable.

My main gripe was the noise from the nearby road and the birds at 5am every morning that are right behind the apartment, however I'm a light sleeper.

In terms of location you'll not find much better, the ferry terminal is 10 minutes walk and the town centre is 2 minutes away.

There is a woolworths supermarket across the road so getting supplies is easy.

So although not to my ideal standard the place is located perfectly for everything you will want and need, is clean and tidy and very affordable for the area.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here as a family for one night. The accommodation is probably the most affordable in Airlie Beach.

Positives: parking (not undercover or secure), location is one street from everything, self contained and clean.

Negatives: very noisy (can hear guests, trucks and foot traffic all night), pool is not shady, small units. The free wi-for does not work and a sign in the unit says it is unreliable and works best outside. Reception were very rarely there, we had to check in ourselves after using the phone.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2016

We were travelling from northern Queensland (Port Douglas) to Byron Bay and decided to stop in Airlie Beach as that was my first time there, we had a look online and could not find any decent accommodation for less than $400 as everything was sold out for the night, so reluctantly booked this place which offered a two bedroom apartment for only $159/night, I knew I could not expect anything fancy since it was extremely cheap but decided to give it a go anyway as I wanted to visit Airlie Beach very much. When arrived to reception we were told the key was placed under the mat in front of our door so we parked our car and had to lift this extremely dirty mat to get to the key which was also covered in dirt and cobwebs, as we walked in our room we were welcomed by a very strong smell of bleach, so bad we had to open all the windows to air it up, the room itself was reasonably clean however it looked old and tired, definitely in need on some attention, there were cobwebs hanging from the ceilings, the walls all around the room looked like someone had patched them up awaiting to be painted, the light in my room did not work and the ceiling fan was very very noisy and since the air-conditioning was situated in the main room I had to pull up with the noise the entire night, luckily I was tired enough to fall asleep anyways. My friend also found black mould all over the shower curtain in the bathroom, I was so disgusted I decided not to have a shower until the following night. The only two upside of this accommodation were the comfy beds and fantastic location (literally around the corner from the main street). Airlie Beach is a lovely town, just make sure to book in advance if you want to have a wide range of accommodation and prices to choose from before the town is sold out.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marco90702
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Handles falling off doors and cupboards, curtains hanging off track, stains on carpet, graffiti on ceiling, old food from previous occupants still in cupboard. I was horrified it spoilt our trip to Airlie Beach, never saw any staff as key was left for us. Not fit for purpose, badly needs total refurb would not recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Avoid room 8 though assume others no better
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family