We booked in from booking.com. Obviously old photo of the room that we had. Booked for six days - left after one night. Hot water tap running in vanity, no smoke alarm (safety hazard), back door very hard to lock and unlock (safety hazard), of the four dining chairs, two were broken, two heavily stained/dirty, mould smell, mould in bathroom, broken kitchen drawer, dirty kitchen drawer, kitchen wall cabinets looked dirty, backyard full of rubbish. Room should never have been avail for rent.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking