The four of us arrived in Airlie on a wet Sunday... drove to our Unit and with bated breath entered. What we saw was amazing, not only was our 2 bedroom Unit fantastic but the view we had , even on a wet day...was wonderful! Needless to say, QLD weather, quickly improved and with the spacious balcony we had, we could watch the changing colours of the Ocean from the top of the hill and just be totally relaxed. My sister & I also enjoyed a Facial/Massage package at the Endota Spa (within Resort)..It was just the best & of course we bought products...because they were the best. Met the Owners, who were also lovely and accomadating and friendly if you needed anything.. other wise they gave you privacy. There was so much to do in Airlie Beach and to come back to our beautiful Apartment..Magic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands, Australia