“Excellant menu”
Review of The Angus & Co.

The Angus & Co.
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Port Pirie
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Australian
Description: Steak and Seafood menu country & western style. Informal restaurant dining open for dinner nightly from 5:30 pm and breakfast from 6:45am weekdays. Please check public holiday times. Bookings essential.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The staff of the Angus and Co restaurant are wonderful. Friendly and attentive they are great. Good choice menu means theres something for everyone.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

When we stayed at the John Pirie motor inn we thought we would try the Angus & Co for a evening meal well not for me , service is good , meals average , prices way to expensive for the meal you get my wife had fish and chips and to be honest I think the fish was taken away from its mother too early very tiny pieces , needless to say we went somewhere else the next night . We did have the buffet breakfast each morning and that gets the thumbs up .

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Everything ordered was delicious! Thank you for a great meal!
Theme & decor was appropriate & interesting. Service was friendly, prompt & helpful.
Would definitely return if in the area and after a good meal.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This place certainly has the right idea, great service. My husband, teenage son and I dined there last night and very glad we did. We arrived half an hour early before the restaurant opened so we ended up chatting away to the lovely owner. Excellent food and service, thoroughly enjoyed my meal of extra well done steak ( cooked to pefection for me ).
Highly recommend this gem.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

We had a family gathering in the function room. It was a lovely venue and the food was very good. The garlic bread was a small crusty cob and big enough to serve 3-4. I didn’t have a steak but those who did were beaming and plates were clean. Service was friendly, efficient yet unobtrusive.