“Go for the go karts”

Le Mans Go Karts, Laserzone & Paintball
Ranked #2 of 8 Fun & Games in Dandenong
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Mans is Victoria's biggest outdoor go-karting & indoor paintball & laser tag complex. Stretching over 23 acres, Le Mans operates for all ages.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Went go karting to kill some time between other events while in Melbourne. The location is well set up with several tracks available for drivers. The balcony overlooking the tracks also offers spectators a chance to see the karts going around. The venue can be a bit noisy if you are waiting for drivers to finish, especially if there are kids parties or events happening.

1  Thank Sunshine3844
"activity"
in 3 reviews
"engine"

Reviewed January 4, 2018

My second time here and I had a great drive. They've nailed the process of swapping karts between groups so we didn't have to wait as long as I expected. I also really liked the assignment of kart to driver, along with driver history information and the automatic email of race results.

The karts seemed well-maintained and the exhaust fumes were remarkably clean. I guess a part of me missed the nostalgia of breathing oily exhaust while I race, but I can get used to it.

The new sign-in counter and bar are a big improvement, too.

If I could suggest anything that is missing, it would be a live leader board at the start-line so we can see our lap times as we race.

I'll be back :)

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

9 people in our group. So much fun for adults and teenagers. There are different types of battles so getting multiple games is well worth it. We will return!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Great time, will definitely do this again! Package 3 is terrific value for money and the trophies complete the experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Don't waste your time driving here. Go somewhere else. We drove here from Melbourne airport on Thurs. 19th Oct. We went in and were the only people in the place other than staff (party of 2). We quickly had a pie & chips for lunch there as we had travelled from Adelaide early that morning.

Literally 30 seconds before we went to walk to the counter to pay for a drive, approx. 30 people walked up the stairs and signed in before us. We asked what the wait would be and were told about 2 hours. As we had to drive to Phillip Island and check in to our hotel by 6:00p.m. it was out of the question to wait this long. We were told "come back Monday, Mondays are usually quiet and you will get to drive then, unless we have a booking" so I asked "well can I make a booking for Monday then?" and was told "No sorry you can't"

Drove back to Le Mans on Mon. 23rd Oct. from Phillip Island. Arrived at 12:30p.m. walked up the stairs only to find approx. 25-30 people up there all signing in. Once again I asked what the wait would be and was told "we won't be finished with this group until 3:00p.m.". In order to make our flight back to Adelaide later that evening this once again was out of the question to sit around for 2 1/2 hours to get to drive.

Low and behold as we walked out to their car park the Le Mans go kart bus was driving in with yet another group of around 25 people.

I chose this place over Stoney Creek go karts. Big mistake, I really wish I hadn't !!!

Their website and sign inside says "Arrive & Drive", this does not exist....If you just arrive there you WILL NOT get to drive anything !!!