“The Best Family Friendly Restaurant in Chatswood”
Review of Bavarian Bier Cafe

Bavarian Bier Cafe
Ranked #24 of 274 Restaurants in Chatswood
Cuisines: German
Description: Bavarian Bier Café Chatswood is located in the Eat Street precinct and answers calls for a taste of contemporary Bavaria in the buzzy North Sydney district. Featuring a stunning designer interior and alfresco dining, this is the perfect venue for a quick drink after work, corporate lunches with a chilled vibe or relaxed meals with friends and family on weekends.
Reviewed November 7, 2015

This is my 3 years old son favourite restaurant.

The food and beer at the BBC Chatswood is amazing. It is also kids friendly restaurant, there is colouring papers and variety of good kids menu options at reasonable price.

The best thing about this restaurant is the staffs, they are super friendly and the most profesional. they are the reason why we keep going back.

Recommended to young to old. There is a good food, perfect beer and the best people.

Date of visit: November 2015
4  Thank W D

Reviewed October 22, 2015

We went there for a Tuesday night. It looked busy so we were not sure if we could get a table as we had no booking. We were welcomed warmly at the entrance from the manager and she gave us a table ouside. She also explained us the menu which was very helpful as we had no idea about german beers or food. Our waitress was lovely and she recommended us a few dishes. Top food, top service and top venue. I loved this place. The food is to die for, plenty to chose from (I had the sausage plate). The service was very attentive and all waiters and waitresses were dressed in traditional outfits. Me and my friends had an amazing night and we will come back!

1  Thank Sydney A
Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

I have visited with work colleagues after work several times in Chatswood now and have found the food, beer and service to be great on each occasion.
In particular the service from the manager Claudia and her staff have always been very attentive and friendly. Will return.

2  Thank Ian B
Reviewed October 7, 2015

Have been here couple of times and the food seems to be consistently good. Drinks are good too. Varieties of beer and cocktails are mostly good. Service could have been better.

One advise, don't go post 8.45 - 9pm. People are busy cleaning already than serving the customers. We went here at 7.30 and stayed till 9. The last drink we ordered did not come for more than 20 mins. When went to the counter to check, they had kept the drink on the counter and never brought it to us!! They were busy cleaning !! They are supposed to be open till 11pm though..!!

1  Thank SunayanaVivek
Reviewed October 7, 2015

We've been here a few times over the last couple of years.
I love the food, although it's a bit over-priced in my view.
The staff are polite and some are friendly.
The seats are hard (wood) and some cushions would be nice...
If you want generous portions and a hearty European style meal - this is the place in Chatswood, amidst the plethora of Asian cuisine choices...
As I am a member of their online program, I was told we get free pretzels. When I asked the waitress whether we can swap them for another reward, she didn't hesitate to offer me a free beer of my choice as I was a birthday girl... This was a nice touch.

Date of visit: June 2015