All reviewscentral heatingthe ownerone nightcomfortable staygreat showermain roomthe main roadovernight staycomfortable bedfamily roomon arrivalelectric blanketsmonamotelbathroomshowgroundsoaps
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Alkira motel couple of nights.

I vacated the motel and left my expensive gold chain in the room. I contacted the owner about the chain at night and she found it and sent to my address with free of charge.
The services were excellent and the staffs were awesome.

Highly recommended
Neenu

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AlkiraMotel, Owner at Alkira Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend the Alkira Motel to anyone looking for accommodation in Cooma. It is a family owned and operated business and it shows in their efforts. The room was warm, clean and comfortable. At the time we booked there was only a room with a double and a single and I'm travelling with my two teenage sons. Mona provided us with an extra cot bed that was very comfortable - no trouble at all.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AlkiraMotel, Owner at Alkira Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Alkira Motel:)

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

We rang through while driving from Newcastle and the owner organised to leave us a key so that we could arrive at 11:30pm with ease. Room smelt very clean when we arrived and the heater was on which was lovely. Plenty of towels and toiletries. I always travel with my own pillow and I accidentally left it behind the next morning. The owner contacted me to tell me it would be kept aside so I could collect it on our way home. Couldn't fault them. Would happily stay again if we were in the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
AlkiraMotel, Owner at Alkira Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Alkira Motel,

Reviewed June 15, 2017

I stayed 4 nights in April 2017 - a very comfortable bed so slept soundly and very good adequate hot breakfasts. Staff are most friendly and the motel area is the quiet end of main street. I will stay again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
AlkiraMotel, Owner at Alkira Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Lovely to get into a well furnished large warm motel room. Well soundproofed silence and plenty of space, decent bathroom, and well equiped.

The owner manager was very helpful, and she had pre-heated our rooms for us! She sent us 2 minutes away to Roses Lebanese Restaurant for dinner which was delicious.

Stayed: June 2017