“My regular café”

Apsara Cafe
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Cowra
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 4, 2018

A good variety of food at reasonable prices. I drop in regularly to eat and read for a while and although it gets busy at times there is always a free table.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Good take away, or dine in. Delicious Thai menu, or BBQ chicken, chips, selection of chiko rolls etc. great lunch specials, good sized meals.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

We arrived into Cowra late Saturday night looking for a meal. We came across the Apsara Cafe which was about to close their doors for the night but they very kindly took our order and we enjoyed a delicious curry meal. They were very obliging and we would definitely go back there again when we next visit Cowra.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

Food was served quickly, huge selection. Highly recommend for travellers. I had Pad Thai, good serve of prawns and chicken. The lady offered me the $10 lunch special but I was greedy and went for the standard size. Should've gone with the lunch special as I couldn't eat it all.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2016

When I visit Cowra I always go there. They have great customer service and great food.
The meals are at a reasonable price. They combine Australian and Asian dishes in one place. One word: Yummmmmm!

Date of visit: July 2016