“Great value Flathead fillets and Fat chips.”

Lot 31 Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Cowra
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I chose the fish and chips as I felt like a lighter meal. The fish was delicious the chips amazing and a lovely side salad. The wine I chose was a local Chardonnay very light with little colour it was enjoyable. The service was great, although my table was near the service end of the kitchen. I thought this was because I ate alone. There were tables up the front with other dinners. I felt a bit isolated but I could of asked to move if i wanted to.
Overall quiet a nice place to dine.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place is now inside the Imperial Hotel and is easy to access through the front doors. It is a quiet and intimate area away from the main pub and has window views of the street. The portion sizes are very generous and the meal is very filling. Local meats area available and the local Cowra 400g rump is a great meal. The staff are welcoming and friendly. It is good value for money and you definitely will not starve at this restaurant.

1  Thank Brisbane41
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Visited with my partner for dinner on a Tuesday night and I was surprised how busy it was mid week. I had pasta which was lovely and my partner had roasted lamb.

Service was fast and friendly and a single waiter managed the whole room very well.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Lot 31 Bar and Restaurant has moved across the road to the Imperial Hotel. Please don't be put off - you can enter the restaurant without going into the bar in case you are nervous about this. The menu had plenty of choices although desserts were limited to 4 choices - but that was all that was needed, we were pretty full by that stage! My Cowra lamb was perfect, juicy, falling off the bone, well supported by good fresh vegetables. A big meal. My husband's Wagyu steak - his first ever - was cooked to perfection, and was delicious. The staff were knowledgeable about the wine list and gave good advice about options. Almost all wines are available by the glass, including sparkling. There are local Cowra wines on offer here which is a nice way of tasting something new. The restaurant offers a bistro service for the Hotel but this in no way detracts from the quality of the food, the speed and efficiency of service. The staff were excellent, professional and friendly. We had a wonderful meal here to end our holiday. We would definitely return.

1  Thank N0madOne
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Basically, 5 star food, 3 star service. The dining room is in the Imperial Hotel and visually is very nice. The lamb I had was beautiful, and my husband stated his steak was one of the best he has had. Both meals were close to $40 each. That being said, the service is not up to scale with the meals. There is table service, however it's not great, and whilst they are friendly enough, it's very pub like yet the prices are not. When we finished our evening, we asked for the bill, but were advised to pay at the counter. The waitress then reads out aloud everything on your bill and you pay, which is very RSL and not in keeping with the food or the prices.

2  Thank leylondbros