“Busy and buzzy”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

A busy Friday night and the place is full. Staff working really hard and doing a great job. The meal was delivered without a big wait. Delicious although probably way too much salt ( on the fries, and steak)
Definitely come back.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Z422CFchrisl

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I chose the fish and chips as I felt like a lighter meal. The fish was delicious the chips amazing and a lovely side salad. The wine I chose was a local Chardonnay very light with little colour it was enjoyable. The service was great, although my table was near the service end of the kitchen. I thought this was because I ate alone. There were tables up the front with other dinners. I felt a bit isolated but I could of asked to move if i wanted to.
Overall quiet a nice place to dine.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This place is now inside the Imperial Hotel and is easy to access through the front doors. It is a quiet and intimate area away from the main pub and has window views of the street. The portion sizes are very generous and the meal is very filling. Local meats area available and the local Cowra 400g rump is a great meal. The staff are welcoming and friendly. It is good value for money and you definitely will not starve at this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Brisbane41
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Visited with my partner for dinner on a Tuesday night and I was surprised how busy it was mid week. I had pasta which was lovely and my partner had roasted lamb.

Service was fast and friendly and a single waiter managed the whole room very well.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Lot 31 Bar and Restaurant has moved across the road to the Imperial Hotel. Please don't be put off - you can enter the restaurant without going into the bar in case you are nervous about this. The menu had plenty of choices although desserts were limited to 4 choices - but that was all that was needed, we were pretty full by that stage! My Cowra lamb was perfect, juicy, falling off the bone, well supported by good fresh vegetables. A big meal. My husband's Wagyu steak - his first ever - was cooked to perfection, and was delicious. The staff were knowledgeable about the wine list and gave good advice about options. Almost all wines are available by the glass, including sparkling. There are local Cowra wines on offer here which is a nice way of tasting something new. The restaurant offers a bistro service for the Hotel but this in no way detracts from the quality of the food, the speed and efficiency of service. The staff were excellent, professional and friendly. We had a wonderful meal here to end our holiday. We would definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2017