“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal at this restaurant. Table settings were a good size. Was a very nice size meal and wine list had great selections

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

A busy Friday night and the place is full. Staff working really hard and doing a great job. The meal was delivered without a big wait. Delicious although probably way too much salt ( on the fries, and steak)
Definitely come back.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I chose the fish and chips as I felt like a lighter meal. The fish was delicious the chips amazing and a lovely side salad. The wine I chose was a local Chardonnay very light with little colour it was enjoyable. The service was great, although my table was near the service end of the kitchen. I thought this was because I ate alone. There were tables up the front with other dinners. I felt a bit isolated but I could of asked to move if i wanted to.
Overall quiet a nice place to dine.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This place is now inside the Imperial Hotel and is easy to access through the front doors. It is a quiet and intimate area away from the main pub and has window views of the street. The portion sizes are very generous and the meal is very filling. Local meats area available and the local Cowra 400g rump is a great meal. The staff are welcoming and friendly. It is good value for money and you definitely will not starve at this restaurant.

1  Thank Brisbane41
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Visited with my partner for dinner on a Tuesday night and I was surprised how busy it was mid week. I had pasta which was lovely and my partner had roasted lamb.

Service was fast and friendly and a single waiter managed the whole room very well.