All reviews garden suite breakfast provisions sitting room cold beer the main house home away from home biscuits small kitchen lounge area yogurt one night long drive toast new england in town hideaway bubbles
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I absolutely loved our night stay here. Margo was super accomodating and nice, and showed us around the main house and the gardens/views. We stayed in the garden suite which was perfect for us, good size and extremely cozy. I also planned this weekend to be a proposal to my now fiance as well, and when I told Margo about this she helped us get accommodation for the following 2 nights (glass house was booked) through one of her friends. Thanks Margo we loved our time here

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Margo R, Owner at The Glass House, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Ahhhh so glad that the Glasshouse & I were part of ur experience
It's always such a pleasure to meet young wholesome Aussies ️xx
️Margo & Rich @ Glasshouse Glen Innes

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Our unit was called The Hideaway, but the only Hideaway was the entrance which led into a spacious hallway and onto large bedroom, sitting room and bathroom. All these were light and bright, and furnished with style. The sitting room contained a very small kitchen nook with fridge, microwave, tea and coffee facilities, and some basic breakfast ingredients. It was all very comfortable and convenient to town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank u for sharing ur experience @ the Glasshouse Glen Innes
Lovely to meet guests enjoying time in our unique country area...️Margo @ Glasshouse

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Had a trip to Glen Innes for a Family Funeral. We have had some questionable stays there before & the beautiful B & B I stayed in once before is no more, sadly. Stumbled across this & though Id give it a go. As usual I checked out the Negative Comments first &, though I do agree with a couple of them, to a degree, I am quite certain that, for the others, they actually must have stayed somewhere else & not here!

Arrival greeted by Richard - Margo indisposed. Richard showed us around & then left us to our own devices. We had The Hideaway & for what we needed, it was just right. Everything was spotless & well kept. Wi Fi was easy & good connection; nice, tasteful furnishings; enough utensils etc for what was needed; beautiful grounds/gardens; lovely touch of a cold Beer & a Wine in the fridge when you arrive; very quiet location - no traffic noise whatsoever - the sounds of silence.

I have stopped short of giving it 5 Stars for a couple of reasons. I have contacted the Hosts separately with a couple of problems that hopefully were just a once-off, so I wont repeat them here & now - completely fixable, so we will see on that score. I agree with others comments about the small serve of Orange Juice for the Breakfast, it could be a wee bit bigger & maybe another serve of the diced fruit & some ordinary T Bags - not everyone likes the scented Teas, Earl Grey etc. The only other issue I had was with the Shower - having a lovely Shower & someone in one of the other Suites turned their How Water on & mine Shower went stone cold for a couple of minutes - fortunately it wasn't a cold G I Winter morning!

Would I stay again? Absolutely!

Well Done, Richard & Margo.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Margo R, Owner at The Glass House, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank u for for your report... Did u notice the jar of loose tea & pottery teapot? that we provide for serious tea drinkers?
You are very thoughtful...& sincere in wishing the success of Glasshouse Glen Innes

Reviewed January 8, 2018

For those of you looking for a traditional B&B, it's not that. It's the best mix of a B&B, a serviced apartment, a homestay, and a hotel. We stayed in The Garden Room, with windows all around and views of the garden -- trees and flowers and it's just beautiful. My husband and I are introverts so the thought of the big brekkie B&B get togethers are daunting. Don't worry, it's not that at all. The hosts, Richard and Margo, are charming and while ensuring your comfort, they are not invasive at all. A beautiful array of cereals, fruit, yogurt and biscuits are available for you along with milk, juice and all the crockery you'll need. There are two types of coffee makers (pod/french press) as well as a kettle with a nice variety of tea and instant coffee. There is a nice shower and the bathroom is small but comfortable for a couple's needs. The bed is really comfortable. The kitchen is all you'll need; again, it's tiny but it doesn't need to be any bigger. The garden views are stunning. We were spending 10 days on the road exploring Thunderbolts Way and The New England Tablelands, and had the pleasure (and I do mean that literally) to stay here for 3 nights. We would definitely recommend and would definitely stay again. Thank you for a lovely and wonderful time!

Room Tip: I would think all the rooms (there are only 3) are as lovely as ours.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Margo R, Owner at The Glass House, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Aren't we the lucky 'hosts'...enjoying appreciating guests such as you?
Thank you for kind comments..️Rich & ️Margo @ glasshouse

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Having inspected a couple of motels in town we were so happy to discover this lovely BnB. Hosts friendly and helpful. Comfortable, roomy, good quality bedding and relaxing lounge area looking onto gardens. Very good breakfast supplies. A home away from home. Will always stay here when in Glenn Innes in future.

Stayed: July 2017
Margo R, Owner at The Glass House, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

So glad you chose to stay...& enjoyed our experience ..️Margo @ Glasshouse