Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Priceline
US$77
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$84
US$73
SAVE US$11
Free cancellation until 21-05-22
FindHotelUS$84
Hotels.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$77
All reviews blue mountains the main street three sisters upstairs room echo point min walk explorer bus motel cafes kitchenette sydney roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2021 via mobile

When I visit Australia back in 2017, my family took me to a small town. At first, I don’t know anything yet about this town, but as I visited this town, I was very fascinated.

This town is called Katoomba, a small town which was located in Australia. You can go there by train from Sydney within 1 - 2 hours. The town is very small, but has lots of places that amaze me. I visited the Blue Mountain, a mountain that was located in Katoomba and the mountain is very huge. I also visited the Three Sisters Mountain, which is also located near the Blue Mountain. When I set my foot on the mountain, I felt very relaxed and immediately my fatigue was gone. This mountain makes me very. This mountain made me feel like I was in my own world, it is very calming yet very relaxing. Not only the mountains, this city also offers lots of restaurants that serves Australian food that is cooked tradiotionally. I really love the foods and I hope I can try it again for the first time. We can stroll around the city with a hop on hop off bus which is very cheap, we can also walk around the city by walking because the city is very small.

Overall, I highly recommend this small town because this might be one of the most beautiful town you will ever visit. Try to go here, I can bet you will never experience another city like this before !

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank mattjovv
Reviewed October 10, 2020

I booked two rooms for my husband, adult children and myself. I booked over the phone and spoke with Margaret, who was also on reception on the Saturday we were there. Margaret is extremely warm and welcoming. Great customer service. The rooms were in the new motel section which suited our needs. Both rooms were - very clean, well equipped, roomy, filled with generous amounts o tea, coffee and biscuits and (and this is a big plus) enough soap. I have been lucky enough to stay in a lot of 5 star hotels (for work) and am stunned how many times I get into a shower to find no soap - have to get out again and get the one next to the basin! The beds were very comfortable - the room had air-conditioning and a flat screen TV. The shower pressure was fantastic. Everything worked. Breakfast in the beautiful art deco Metropole was great - really generous and well cooked. The Katoomba Town Centre motel is also on the main strip with restaurants/stores at your doorstep and the train a 5 - 10 min walk away. Are there better hotels in the Blue Mountains? Yes there are. Are there any as good value as this one? I doubt it.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 12, 2020 via mobile

Usually stay at the Metropole but it was booked so they recommended their sister site. The place was lovely all over: location, staff friendliness, room. The price was extremely reasonable and the staff were so accomodate when we requested an additional nights stay; above and beyond helpful. So close to the main shopping area of Katoomba. Everything within walking distance. Close to one of the stops for the Blue Mountains Explorer bus (love this service). Room was clean and tidy. Very pleased with their COVID safe practices. The balcony was an added bonus especially when it began to snow!
There is a games room for children, a coffee / hot chocolate machine in reception too. Good storage space in the room and the mattress was very comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 1, 2020

Stayed for 1 night with my partner, check in was easy, staff were very friendly. The room (29) is basic but has everything you need for a short stay. It was surprisingly spacious, very clean and the beds + pillows were very comfortable. Having a small table was a nice bonus. Bathroom very clean and lots of hot water. This place is great value for money and within easy walking distance to the main shopping street in Katoomba and the large supermarkets, and about 20mins walk to the Three Sisters Lookout. Would definitely stay again.

Room tip: Having a room with a balcony was nice.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

The upstairs room was very generous size and well equipped and clean. The service at reception was outstanding and when we needed support finding a lost item they were most helpful and phoned around for us. Highly recommended and looking forward to our return visit

Date of stay: March 2020