“Don't think. Just go.”
Review of Jimmy Wah's

Jimmy Wah's
Reviewed November 8, 2018

Exceptional from start to finish. Staff great. Food delicious. Not cheap but worth every penny. So many different tasting dishes. All were good.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

I had lunch here with friends recently & was deliciously surprised at the unique & tasty meals & plates available.
I have never had Vietnamese street food before & can't wait to try it again soon.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visit here very couple of months when we are in Burleigh. The food is amazing, along with the service. Every time we visit we can’t believe how good the food is. If you are after something that extra little bit special, visit this place. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Oh my GOSH what an amazingly delicious feast we enjoyed tonight. Of the six of us only two had been to Jimmy Wah’s previously and I’m so pleased that this restaurant was suggested for our girls night out. We ended up ordering the ‘Feed me’ option which was the set menu (banquet) and at $65 per head it was by far the best way to try as many of the amazing dishes on offer. My taste buds have not been treated to such a delights in a while. The oysters- like wow! Oh so good and I’m sure the best I’ve ever had and it didn’t stop there. Every dish served was amazing.
This is 5 star quality and service and then some. Just beautiful delicious food all round.
I can wait to take my husband back there and then again with the girls . Best night out in s long while.

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Dined for anniverssary dinner. Amazing flavours and experienced great friendly service.
We had a number of dishes and everything we ordered we would have again.