“Birthday ”
Review of Rabbath Burleigh

Rabbath Burleigh
Price range: US$11 - US$60
Description: Rabbath is the making of a life long dream to bring authentic Lebanese cuisine to the Gold Coast. Our love for cooking started from an early age and is greatly influenced by the family heritage. Our hope is to share this passion with the community through our bistro. Rabbath is an intimate setting that features a large communal table where guests can experience our culture of sharing mezzé style platters. We believe that a great meal is made through sharing of food, drinks and laughs. Our menu is made from fresh local ingredients and family recipes. Our centrepiece is our char grill rotisserie with freshly carved lamb and chicken on a spit. Our authentic tabouleh and hoummus recipe makes dining at Rabbath a truly unique experience. Our menu is complimented with an extensive wine list, Lebanese style cocktails and hand crafted soft drinks. Finally, we offer traditional Lebanese desserts paired with our own artisan coffee, locally roasted in Burleigh Heads.
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent ! Very fresh, tasty and just delicious: falafel, Kafka, bifteck... Very good services and outstanding baklava. Hope we will come back soon ;)

Patrick R, Owner at Rabbath Burleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Haha I'm so glad you liked our food, and especially our baklawa! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Warmest regards, Patrick

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Great use made of a very small space.We scored seats at the counter on the other side of the kitchen and bar where we could watch our meal being prepared.Patrick made us feel most welcome,he is charming ,warm, the consumate host and a great chef to boot.The staff really make you at home and give you the nicest dining experience I've had in a long time.
We began with falafel,followed with Kafta,char grilled lamb with 7 spices,an d then Ban'jan,eggplant and tomato ragout.All delicious.We then had eye fillet,done to perfection,with samneh and wonderful golden chips.We ended with a crepe framboise,wonderfully light,with raspberry sauce,splash of gran marnier and vanilla bean creme fraiche.All in all a great meal and I wish Patrick and his staff every success,they deserve it.
The restaurant has two sittings,6 til 8 and 8 til?.They also have a small but good wine list.

Dear Alastair! It was an honour to have you dine with us! We introduced the two sitting to help make it more useful and predictable for our guests. The 8pm sitting has no time restriction, and we welcome our guests to stay on, relax and enjoy our music selection and hospitality if they choose the later sitting. Thank you so much for your kind and generous review! Warmest regards, Patrick

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I'm embarrassed to say that my first visit to Rabbath was only a few weeks ago. But having kids and living away from family means date nights are a rarity. But mum visited from Adelaide and I used Mother's Day as an excuse to take her for dinner, leaving hubby at home with the kids. My Mum and I were blown away with the quality of such simple food. When I say simple, I mean dishes we are all familiar with... but after eating at Rabbath you'll never want to eat these meals anywhere else.
I think it's evident that Patrick is a perfectionist, I don't know if this is true but everything about Rabbath appears to be perfect. Every square inch of the place must have been microscopically planned and the fit out wasn't rushed just to open the doors and start cashing in. I know, I watched it, I never thought the place was going to open. But the precision planning has paid off. Rabbath is exceptional. My mum described it as being invited into someone's home only you are looked after like royalty!! Patrick's intuition even picked up my hesitance in eating beef that at home I'd tell my husband to throw back on the barbie. But being the person who's always willing to give it a go I assured him everything was fine. Never, ever judge a book by it's cover. I'm talking about the beef here. It was amazing. Our beautiful steak knives were even forgotten it was that tender.
Anyway, I think you get the picture, you just have to try Rabbath if you haven't already. I can't wait to get my new found babysitter to give me and hubby the night off so he can experience what I've been raving about.
Chokran Rabbath Burleigh... till next time.

What can I say but thank you for your honesty and transparency! It was an honour to have you and your mum here. I really enjoyed reading your journey here. I sincerely hope you manage to find more time to have date nights, and hopefully more often to see you and meet your hubby! Warmest regards, Patrick

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The food here was next level.. its a small location but the guys were unbelievable... would definitely recommend anyone who loves food to try this place

1  Thank nikki6454
Patrick R, Owner at Rabbath Burleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Nikki, it was a pleasure to have you dine with us. Thank you for sharing your thoughts of us on Trip Advisor! Warmest regards, Patrick

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Patrick, engineer turned entrepreneur, creates a great vibe in his cosy, modern and seductive restaurant. The staff are warm and helpful and the food is superb. Incredible flavours and depth to each dish, with divine cocktails to boot makes it an experience not worth missing. Despite being not being dressed for the occasion, the staff didn't miss a beat and welcome us with open arms. Will definitely be coming back to enjoy more conversation with Patrick and the team. Hope to see Rabbath have a long and fruitful life!

1  Thank Dom H
Patrick R, Owner at Rabbath Burleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Dominic, it was a pleasure to have you guys dine with us! I loved our chat and loved sharing our journey. Thank you so much for leaving us a review of Trip Advisor and we very much look forward to your next visit when you're up our way in sunny Queensland! Warmest regards, Patrick