“Late Night Dinner”

Ranked #59 of 193 Restaurants in Burleigh Heads
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Burleigh Heads Hotel is located on the picturesque beach front in Burleigh Heads. Situated on The Esplanade, we offer an array of facilities and entertainment areas for everyone to enjoy. For customers looking for something to eat, make sure you dine in our bistro. We’ve got all your favourites, steaks and regular specials to keep the whole family happy! The bar offers a relaxed and friendly environment perfect for catching up with friends or a relaxing drink. We are a favourite with the locals and those passing through, so why not drop in today?
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Meal was average, not value for money, we did arrive near closing however food should still be up to standard

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

The. FEMALE TOILETS @ approximately 5.30pm 26 May. Way dirtier than the pic shows. Dirtiest I have seen anywhere around the world. They were busy BUT NOT BUSY Enough TO SORT the toilets out (for God’s Sake send in one staff member or Call the cleaners in early / even offer a punter $50 to do the job). Loads of staff - Selling loads of alcohol and this Pub has been making s good buck for years.

Burleigh H, Manager at Burleigh Heads Hotel Pub, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Hi Sam, thank you for the feedback, whether it be positive or negative we always like to hear from our patrons. Unhappy patrons is not our aim. We aim to provide a clean and safe environment so it is upsetting to hear we failed on this occasion. If you could spare a minute could you please call the venue on 5508 0500 and ask for management or alternatively private message your contact details so we can discuss this further.

Regards,

Burleigh Heads Hotel

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

The weather was perfect, the food was amazing I had the reef and beef and my partner had the curry and we shared the $8 rib special as an entree it was all so yummy!!!! The bartender recommended the Pavlov’s cocktail and a stormy island for my partner and they were also delicious! Friendly staff couldn’t recommend the place more.

Burleigh H, Manager at Burleigh Heads Hotel Pub, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Hi Iheartfood1987,

Thank you for the 5 star review, We hope to see you back again very soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went in for a rib eye steak with chips and salad and were offered the special 8$ ribs as a starter which we thought we’d try. There were about 5 small ribs covered in thick sauce I had 3 of them and was quite hungry so finished them quickly, not taking much notice however my partner was slower and after taking a bite we were absolutely shocked to see small thin white rice looking eggs that my partner identified as fly eggs in the meat.
I asked the lady to come and look and she took the plate to the chefs to which she came back with the 8$ refund and said sorry there’s not much else we can do seeings though you have eaten them. Do yourself a favour and steer clear of anything meat from this place they clearly have no care or hygiene.

Hi Stubbzy7, This is terrible to hear and be assured this not the usual standard at Burleigh Heads Hotel. If you could find the time to call the venue (5508 0500) and ask to speak with management it would be greatly appreciated. I need to get more information from you, as none of my staff have been made aware of this situation. A full investigation is being undertaken. We encourage all feedback; positive or negative as we love to hear from our customers and most importantly to give them what they want. A complaint like this is taken very seriously so it is a matter of urgency that we get in-contact with you.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Great service good atmosphere, very family friendly! Not even fake review you can totally trust me on that

Hi A1, Thanks for the review, We hope to see you back again very soon.