“No longer at this address.”

Crust Pizza Burleigh
Ranked #85 of 191 Restaurants in Burleigh Heads
Reviewed February 24, 2018

They seemed to be doing well. No longer at this address.Crust pizza used to the go to place in Burleigh. Not sure why they folded.
It's a shame:-(

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Great options for pizzas. Friendly staff and orders come out quickly. You can sit in on casual tables or takeaway.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

The manager of this crust is alway very flexible. We have a son who only like tomato paste on his pizza, and this is never a problem. The pizzas are great, even cold the next day!

Reviewed January 3, 2017

We ate pizzas tonight at Crust at Burleigh Heads. The Pizzas were very nice and well cooked, but the place seemed to be geared up more as a takeaway tonight despite tables in the restaurant. Pepper was given to my wife on request in little disposable plastic satchel type things, there were greasy hand marks along a door which looked like they got there last night when the door was closed. Cutlery was dirty and when we mentioned this to staff, the reply blamed the dish washing machine. I recommended to staff that they clean the dish washing filters.
There was some loudish rock music playing and cricket on the TV, a sign indicated a live band playing tonight, but we saw no evidence that a live band would play.

To sum things up - I'd recommend this place as a takeaway.

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

To be honest I've had a couple of bad experiences with other Crust pizza places (delivered cold crappy pizza) but the Burleigh outlet has renewed my faith. Great service and the pizza was spot on what I wanted. I diet pretty hard during the week and the super thin base with chicken, mushies, egg, Avo and capsicum was amazing!!! I worked it out to about 550 cal (maybe a bit less, which was perfect for my intake for the day).