“Best fish and chips!”
Review of Fish and Chippery

Fish and Chippery
Ranked #52 of 189 Restaurants in Mooloolaba
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Let me start by saying, it's taken me years to get used to fish in Australia (Native Brit) and even now I don't like most fish. Hubby got us fish bites & chips pack each one night and OH MY GOSH it was AMAZING. The chips were well cooked, the fish was perfectly cooked and just tasted so good (unsure what fish it was) . I wish we hadn't found this place on one of our last nights but we'll definitely remember it for next time! Decent sized portion too.

1  Thank Mrs_L_Everitt

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We have struggled on previous visits to the Sunshine Coast to find a good fish and chip shop. This one is fantastic. Absolutely no complaints. Food was excellent. Serving sizes were generous.

Of note is that my vegetarian wife won't stop talking about this place. She loved it too.

Check it out !!!!!!

1  Thank GlenFC
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

A great fish and chip shop with fast service and delicious food. Not too expensive and easy to get to if staying at Mooloolaba. If suggested walk up rather than phone orders.

1  Thank Anth B
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Normally, I’d baulk at shelling out $14 for a burger.
Normally a burger is constructed of some limp lettuce, a meat product pattie of some kind, a bun which is twice removed from air, plastic cheese & beetroot if you are lucky.
Not here.
Crips lettuce, fresh tomato, tasty cheese, beetroot and a thick meaty pattie coupled with a damper style bun & tangy tomato sauce.

This is as close to a homemade burger I’ve had.
And if I lived closer…I probably wouldn’t bother with the homemade stuff any more.

1  Thank Davray-22
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

.... in customer service. Zero manners, long wait for an unsatisfactory meal. We ordered the fish platter. Typical frozen chips, soggy calamari, tasteless and badly batted fried fish , well at least the tartare sauce was tasty. I can only wonder if this is the norm or just a badly run franchise