We just got home from Oceans and found it superb. Beautifiul location and rooms. The Thai girl on reception (?name) was the standout staff member.
Only problem was that the master bedroom automatic blinds spontaneously opened (waking us up and filling the room with sunlight) every morning at 6am-not ideal when we came away to catch up on sleep! When it was reported to the front desk lady it was brushed off with 'oh well that wouldnt have effected you because the baby would have woken you up early anyway'- bit of a disappointing attitude, but nevertheless it was overall a wonderful few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast, Australia