“Best value”

StringOzzi Pasta Mooloolaba
Ranked #81 of 198 Restaurants in Mooloolaba
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Catching up with friends was very enjoyable here today. We all had the lunch time special which was any meal from their menu and a dessert. Although the meal was smaller than their dinner time meal. It was more than we could eat. All for $10 each. And the flavour of our meals rivalled anything we ate in Italy. So yummy! Would thoroughly recommend this tiny BYO restaurant or take away.

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Whilst on holiday rather than the standard takeaways like McDonald's, dominos that is next door or kebabs I chose string ozzi's gnocci, it was the best I have had in fact my husband and kids tried and I had to wrestle it back! Great concept only wish it was in New Zealand so I don't have to wait til our next trip!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Accomodating... nothing is more appetising than being greeted by a warm and friendly team, setting the atmosphere for my friends birthday lunch.
I ordered the gnocchi (of course) with the spicy Italian sausage. The sauce was consistent and flavourful, nothing overpowered each other which complimented the dish nicely.
The gnocchi was soft, light. Plump little balls of goodness. For the price paid this is a must have

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Ordered 2 Takeaway meals 1 marinara pasta and 1 spicy italian sausage pasta .
Both meals were excellent. Highly recommend to anyone

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Whilst we were waiting to get into our rental accommodation we thought we would grab a bite to eat. String Ozzi was the perfect place, our pasta arrived very quickly and was delicious. We weren't awfully hungry but we managed to finish it all as it was so delicious. They sell a range of pasta's and sauces. Worth a visit.