“Pleaseantly surprised”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect, I thought it may have been going to be quite small and that the 50's theme would just be a few posters and bits and pieces, but it was beyond my expectations. It is a large venue filled with memorabilia and 50's atmosphere, with a nice big wood heater in the middle. Fantastic atmosphere, which would have been lifted if the music was louder (it was hard to hear at all). It was quite busy while we visited, but the service was efficient, with staff friendly enough, but could have smiled more and been more enthusiastic. The food was great, with delicious hot fresh chips and my burger was fantastic (Texan). My 2 young girls loved the experience, their milkshakes were great and I am looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Came for lunch with friends and was suitably impressed with:

1. The service (thank you and well done Maddy, you are obviously a very capable and well organised waitress!)

2. The quality, freshness and presentation of our meals

3. The ambiance, music and memorabilia, so much to look at!!

It was very busy but staff remained friendly and unflappable. Meals arrived all together and without waiting too long. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Went here on the long weekend and didn't make a booking so was good to be able to get a booth. Service was a bit slow but they did have a couple tables and 1 large table.
Service was a bit rushed and not friendly some times, and we had to pay for bottled water, no table water was served.
Food was pretty good, although burgers always drip too much sauce out.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This place has become an institution with us on every trip to Tasmania. No disappointment this time either. We went twice in the week we spent in Deloraine, both times excellent. The service was second to none and the food delicious!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Theme is amazing and we'll executed. Good coffee. Less then average meal. The staff do not make the place feel warm and welcome. The lady who seemed to be the boss spent more time talking on her phone then interacting with customers. I had to wait for her to get off her phone before I got served.

Five star for the theme.
Doubt I would eat here again, but is still a must see when in the area.

1  Thank Josh H