“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2017

I had heard about this cafe and we were suitably impressed. The food was excellent, the service was fast and friendly. We loved the memorabilia and music.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Meals are always beautiful,all staff are very pleasant and friendly,atmosphere when you walk in is Wow,great place to go back in time,would advise anyone passing through to call in.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

A very delightful atmosphere where you are trying to take everything in. Each time you look around there is something different that catches your eye. Simply amazing.
The service and food is excellent. The hamburgers and chips are delicious and the milkshakes more so. This is a place where you can keep returning and not be disappointed.
The outside is very welcoming - the topiary is just beautiful, well maintained etc.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

This has interesting atmosphere and we always take visitors here for the decor. The food is good and usually the staff are great but when I asked for water I was told I had to buy a bottle hmm really, the other waitress provided tap water in glasses for the other tables!
Nice place but some times the experience is hit and miss. Still worth a visit though

Reviewed July 13, 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect, I thought it may have been going to be quite small and that the 50's theme would just be a few posters and bits and pieces, but it was beyond my expectations. It is a large venue filled with memorabilia and 50's atmosphere, with a nice big wood heater in the middle. Fantastic atmosphere, which would have been lifted if the music was louder (it was hard to hear at all). It was quite busy while we visited, but the service was efficient, with staff friendly enough, but could have smiled more and been more enthusiastic. The food was great, with delicious hot fresh chips and my burger was fantastic (Texan). My 2 young girls loved the experience, their milkshakes were great and I am looking forward to returning.