All reviews quiet location private courtyard washer and dryer two bedroom apartment laundry facilities separate bedrooms self contained decent size great apartment helpful hosts small kitchen prepare simple meals lounge dining room plenty of space place to stay bit dated excellent value for money
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We stay here every year . It is our first choice in Benalla - comfortable clean and quiet . Having an apartment style - lounge kitchen bedroom bathroom is perfect ...
it is close to flying field and Winton raceway. We run around between Benalla Winton glenrowan and milawa.... easy driving.

Downfall in area is that ‘town’ closed from lunchtime Saturday

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Quietly located away from the main road, this is much more spacious than your usual motel. Each unit has its own lounge/dining room and adjacent kitchen. In warmer weather there's an outside table and chairs in a private courtyard. So altogether this was a great place for our group of three couples to get together over a weekend, as we could all congregate in the living room of one unit.
We had a very comfortable bedroom with more than usual hanging space in two built-in wardrobes. The bathroom has laundry facilities, should they be required. There is a pool and surrounding bbq, table and chairs. The garden was not surprisingly a little tired at the end of a long hot summer. Maurice dusted off our outside table and spread a cloth for us. A nice touch. He was also on hand to adjust the heater and help with the free wifi reception.
Executive Hideaway provides a reliable, very comfortable standard of accommodation at an economical rate. That's why we keep returning!

Room Tip: Units are similar with different orientations. In summer, families might like to be located next to the fenced pool.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2018

We booked an apartment for one night as we were attending a function at the Benalla airport and is only a short stroll Back to the motel.
The accommodation is excellent with everything you could need. The apartments are very spacious.
Thanks to Maurice & Brigitte for an enjoyable stay. We will certainly stay here again when next we visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2018

This small motel is located in the perfect position to get easily to Winton Motor Raceway. We spent one night there in a two-bedroom apartment. The apartment was very clean and surprisingly big. This motel deserves all five stars!
Our only suggestion would be to check the water system as we normally like to have a bit more pressure in the shower. But I would say it's nothing that ruins the quality of the motel itself!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Whilst waiting to start a new job here in Benalla, I had to find a bed. I was thrilled with Executive Hideaway. Great amenities, kitchen to prepare my own food, laundry with machine and dryer, big shower, extremely comfy bed, lounge with TV plus lots of little extras that are there when you are looking for something and just shake your head when you find it. The next day I was able to leave my luggage and fridge food till I finished work. On pickup I was offered a lift to take my stuff to my allocated lodgings. (I'm on shank's pony) Thank you so very much Maurice and Brigitte. Your hospitality and attention to detail, made what had been a very trying time for me into an extremely enjoyable experience. I thoroughly recommend this place to any considering a stopover in Benalla or a longer stay.Well done folks. Bless.

Room Tip: Very clean and well equipped. Mine was room 18. Undercover parking close to my room. (not that I needed it....)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo