“Fantastic!”
Review of The Waterboy Cafe

The Waterboy Cafe
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Cowes
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

It’s just one of those cafes that you walk in and feel welcome. The staff are great friendly and courteous always.

The coffee is superb a nice strong blend made every time by the barista. The breakfast menu is great the harissa beans in particular a fav.

2  Thank DShalders

Reviewed March 3, 2018

When I asked my grand daughter where she wanted to go for lunch she immediately said "The Waterboy" Okay I thought whatever to make her happy. So off we went, well I have to say the place is nice, really nice! Lovely atmosphere kitchen in the middle always makes you feel like they are handling the food correctly, because you can see them :) Nice menu, fresh and clean I like to call it, we ordered the egyption eggs and chicken and noddles YUM YUM really nice meals, easy to eat and you feel like your looking after your health while you do it.

1  Thank DinnersLate
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

So glad we found this little gem! Delicious breakfast along with fast and friendly service. Eggs were cooked to perfection!

2  Thank Hannah C
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful cafe with fantastic food / great interior architecture/ fabulous view of bay from the rear / wonderful staff . Cannot be faulted. Have visited here since it’s first week after opening and even at the busiest time of year over summer things moved smoothly from the queue to order .. then then great food served .. with a welcome smile and perfect service . The food is delicious and the coffee is made to perfection . Congrats to the kitchen staff who make such great food in an open kitchen . We have tried many menu items and everything is perfect . Highly recommend!!!

2  Thank Vicki M
Reviewed March 2, 2018

Wonderful coffee and breakfasts which combined wonderful flavours. We found ourselves in the area and ended up enjoying breakfast at a The a Water Boy cafe two days in a row. The Egyptian eggs was particularly memorable with a lovely combination of Middle eastern flavours. The ricotta pancakes also did not disappoint.bon the second day I opted to include a smoked salmon accompaniment to eggs Benedict. Unfortunately when smoked salmon is offered as an extra to a breakfast fish, it needs to be in tiptop condition as there's nowhere to hide. I left wishing I had stuck to the previous day's delicious Egyptian eggs as the salmon wasn't as fresh as it could've been. However,the coffee was great and I would certainly return.