“Fresh Sushi and Sashimi!”
Review of TETSU Japanese dining - CLOSED

TETSU Japanese dining
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Description: Tetsu Japanese Dining opened 1/12/2016 and loved by local connoisseurs. We use Wagyu 5+ beef(Japanese beef), which is extremely tender.All the sushi are freshly made by each order and fabulously presented with delicacy and micro herb on top. Our tempura is lightly battered and crispy. Please enjoy our sensational dishes.
Reviewed February 13, 2017

The staff was friendly and service was average. The sashimi and sushi was fresh and nice but as for the price it was a bit pricey! Do not expect a big portion in this restaurant.

1  Thank NamasayaPk

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat. It's a little on the pricey side but really who cares when it's this good!? Meals are quite small so order a few. And make sure you get warm saki yummmmm!!

Reviewed January 28, 2017

I have been here for lunch a couple of times and was very surprised when arriving a week ago to find it was no longer open for lunch. One lunch I had was excellent - tempura platter but the other - the twice cooked pork belly not so good - the pork belly was very fatty - I thought the idea of twice cooking it eliminated a lot of the fat. I cook pork belly at home and it is never as fatty as this. Don't let that deter you all of the other food was good - just avoid the pork belly. It is a little expensive.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

They have chsnged the lay out but it's still great. Though, they don't have the Saiki (?) Sample paddle from my last visit. Still, they have various types but only in 180ml or 320ml ceramic bottles. The smaller bottle will be enough for most.
Food was still excellent & filling for me but some may find the serving a touch small in the mains. Surprisingly, the entrees were quite large compared to other restaurants.
This establishment used to do take away but whilst there I never saw anyone collecting so I'm not sure if it's an option.
Still recommended.
Cheers, Q.

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

The quality of the food is of a high standard and authentic. It is really nice to have such a good restaurant in Cowes.

1  Thank Martine S